Vodka, is one of those liquors that can take you to another world and make you feel fresh. But do you know, if you make cocktails with vodka, it can give much more refreshment and a chilling time?
So, today we have listed down a few cocktails that you can quickly make in just a few minutes. Just in case, if you do not have ingredients that we have mentioned below, then you can give your drink a twist according to your likings.
The Savannah Banana Martini
Jesse Colle, who is the owner of this team allowed the makers of this drink to use the name as the main agenda behind using the name was to raise funds for a local charity named “Backpack Buddies”. Backpack Buddies is a group of people who arrange nutritional meals for kids.
- New Amsterdam Vodka - 1.5 ounces
- Combier Creme De Banana - 0.75 ounces
- Heavy cream - 1.5 ounces
Steps to Make the Savannah Banana Martini:
- Take a shaker cup and add all the above ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously for 30-40 seconds until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Check whether the heavy cream has become fluffy or not. If you think it should be more fluffy then shake it more.
- Take a martini glass, and pour the drink into it.
- Take a thin slice of chocolate, garnish the top of the glass with it and serve.
Simple Tito’s Cocktail
Everyone is crazy for Tito’s Handmade Vodka and no one can deny the fact that it is one of the best handmade vodka in the world of liquors. To make the Simple Tito’s Cocktail, you need:
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka - 1 ½ ounces
- Sparkling mineral water - 4 ounces
- Orange slice - 1 for garnish
Lime slice - 1 for garnish
Steps to Make Simple Tito’s Cocktail:
- Take a rock glass and add Tito’s Handmade vodka and sparkling mineral water into it.
- Add 3-4 ice cubes and stir the drink.
- Add orange slices for garnish and serve.
Whenever we think about making a cocktail using vodka, then Bloody Mary is the one we can’t stop thinking about.
To have a boozy-doozy and spicy day, you can always prefer bloody mary and this drink will surely make you cry because of the spiciness it has.
To make bloody mary you need:
- Absolut Vodka - 2 ounces
- Tomato juice - 4 ounces
- Tabasco sauce - 2 dashes
- Celery Salt - 1 pinch
- Ground black pepper - 1 pinch
- Green olives - 2-3 pieces for garnish
Steps to Make Bloody Mary:
- Take a small sized plate and put some celery salt in it.
- Take a pint glass, rub a lime on the top of it, and put the glass’s top on the celery salt placed in the plate.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and wait for a few minutes till it is set.
- Take a shaker and squeeze lime juice in it.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and shake it until it is mixed well.
- Garnish with green olives and serve with either peanuts or sprouts.
Moscow Mule is considered as one of the most refreshing cocktails you can have. The making procedure of this crisp moscow mule is quite easy.To make this:
- Vodka - 1.5 oz.
- Lime juice - 0.5 oz.
- Ginger Lime Cordial - 1 oz.
- Lime wedges - 0.06 oz.
- Soda - for topping
Steps to make Moscow Mule:
- Take a mug full of ice.
- In that mug, pour vodka, ginger lime cordial and lime juice and shake it well.
- Fill half the mug with soda and garnish it with lime wedges.
Made from light fruit flavors, cosmopolitan is a light-weight drink you can make for your house parties easily.
- Citrus Vodka - 1 ½ ounces
- Orange liqueur - 1 ounce
- Lime juice - ½ ounce
- Cranberry juice - ¼ ounce
- Orange peel - for garnish
Steps to Make Cosmopolitan:
- Take a glass and add all the ingredients.
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with orange peel and serve.
For making Madras, the two main ingredients that you must have is an orange and cranberry. The drink is a bit tangy in taste and can be served with pizzas or cheese rolls.
- Vodka - 1 ½ ounces
- Cranberry juice - 3 ounces
- Orange juice - 1 ounce
- Lime wedges - for garnish
Using vodka, you can make a sweet cocktail as well. Let’s see how you can make chocolate martini.
- Vodka - 2 ounces
- Chocolate liqueur - 1 ½ ounce
- Chocolate Candy - for garnish
Steps to make Chocolate Martini:
- Take a glass and add all ingredients.
- Mix them well in a cocktail shaker.
- Take a cocktail shaker, pour your drink and serve.
Enjoy the party!!