When you're throwing a party or relaxing at home, the perfect drink can make all the difference. With the right cocktail drinkware, you can enjoy your drinks in style and comfort. Whether you're looking for something classy and sophisticated or something fun and trendy, we've got you covered.
Cocktail drinkware is a vast collection of glassware used for serving mixed drinks. They elevate the drinking experience and make every cocktail picture perfect so you can share them with your friends!
Types of Cocktail Drinkware
- Martini Glass. Martini glasses are vessels in the shape of an inverted cone. They have a flat opening with a shallow bowl on a slim stem. They also come in stemless glasses with thicker bottoms and broad openings.
- Highball Glass. This glass is interchangeably used with Collin’s glass. They are tall and slim, giving more room for drinks over ice.
- Rocks Glass. This glass is also called Old-Fashioned or lowball. The glass is shorter than the highball glass but broader. It has a thick bottom that allows muddling of ingredients.
- Margarita Glass. A margarita glass is a bell-shaped stemmed vessel for serving margarita and other frozen cocktails. The stemless version resembles a mushroom with an open top.
- Wine Glass. Wine glasses have two kinds: white wine glasses and red wine glasses. Frequently, red wine glasses are broader than white wine glasses, but both have a relatively small opening to trap the aroma of the wine.
- Champagne Glass. Champagne glasses are made with delicate materials. They are visually captivating but fragile. They have a slimmer form than wine glasses because they retain the bubbly appearance of sparkling wines and champagne.
- Beer Glass. Beer glasses are ideal for maintaining the temperature of your beer and retaining the beer head. They vary in shapes and sizes, and each form contributes to the aroma and flavor of the beer.
- Coolers. Coolers are also known as regular drinking glasses. They are typically tall and can serve almost any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or simple water over ice.
- Mixing Glass. This type of cocktail drinkware can be made of stainless steel or glass, which is meant for cooling cocktails by mixing them with ice. A mixing glass may come with other accessories for mixing and straining the drink.
- Coffee Mugs and Teacups. For warm cocktails, other drinkware may not be appropriate. Instead, you can use coffee mugs and teacups. They are widespread vessels made from glass, porcelain, and plastic. They have a handle that allows the drinker to hold their drink without compromising their hands to hold hot beverages.
- Copper Mugs. Moscow Mule mugs or copper mugs are good at conducting temperature, making any beverage frost for a longer time. Like margaritas and martinis, this glass serves Moscow Mule and other icy cocktails.
- Fizz Cocktail Glass. This glass is tall and slim, which allows a cocktail’s foam and froth to stay in place. Fizz cocktail glass is a fun cocktail for serving your new cocktail recipes.
Check out our list of cocktail drinkware and find which one is suitable for your needs! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about this post and our featured products. Shop now!