Professional bartending kits are a practical and cost-effective way of furnishing your bar with essential tools and specialty equipment. A bartender’s best friend, these kits allow them to explore their bartending capabilities and enhance their proficiency in the craft. With the proper bartending kit, they can create the best-tasting cocktails with consistency and efficiency.
Bartending kits may feature any or all of the essential bar tools such as cocktail shakers, jiggers, muddlers, strainers, bar spoons, and corkscrews, to name a few. Some sets also come with a carrying case for easy transport, while others include mounts or stands for a more organized working area and quickly accessible tools.
Things to Consider Before Buying Professional Bartending Kits
With a wide array of professional bartending kits available in the market, it can be overwhelming to choose which one to buy. Here are some factors that you need to consider before purchasing a bartending kit to ensure that you’ll get the right one for your bar.
- Skill Level. It is vital to select a bartending kit that matches the bartender’s skill level. If you’re a beginner, you may want to try a budget-friendly bartender kit that contains the most basic bartending equipment. This type of toolset typically has less than ten items. It is less expensive but still offers high-quality products. If you’re planning on learning how to mix a wide range of drinks, it won’t hurt to invest in a more expensive bartending kit. These kits feature advanced equipment to aid you with your bartending exploration. For professional mixologists and bar owners, putting your money on the best bartending kits available will prove to be a wise decision, as it will help boost your business.
- Features and Specifications. Different kit components have distinct features and specifications. Make sure to check them before buying to ensure that you’re getting the ones that suit your bar’s needs. You may want to know, for example, the shaker’s or jigger’s capacity, muddler’s length, or size of cocktail glasses to avoid wasting money over tools that you can’t use.
- Quality and Durability. Investing in quality and durable tools that can last for a long time is another smart move you can make. Not only does it save your money by reducing replacement expenses, but it also guarantees excellent services. Only buy from reputable brands to avoid defective items.
- Functionality. Select a bartending kit that you can use frequently and for a wide range of applications. Make sure that the items included are suitable for all your routines or the drinks you are creating.
- Design and Style. You may want to choose a bartending kit that is not only fully functional but also looks good on top of your bar. Stylish pieces can add character to your bar and set the ambiance for the customers to enjoy. You can even find kits with color schemes such as black, gold, and rose gold.
Advanced Mixology carries the best professional bartending kits to meet all your training needs. Shop now!