Beer glass racks are an essential bar fixture for keeping your beer glasses organized and safe during storage or transport. They allow you to display your glasses by stacking them, saving space in your bar. Using a rack to showcase your beer glasses also enables bartenders to access them conveniently for fast and efficient service.
A beer glass rack may feature multiple compartments for holding individual glasses. By separating the glasses, this type of rack helps in preventing unnecessary breakage. Some variations come as one big open rack to accommodate different types of beer glasses.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Beer Glass Rack
- Location. Choosing a location for your beer glass rack before purchasing it is crucial. By knowing beforehand where you’re going to put it, you can easily decide which one will best suit your bar needs.
- Size and Type of Beer Glasses. Before deciding which rack to buy, take the time to check your beer glass collection. Take note of the number of glasses you would like on display and find a rack that will fit all of them. Also, bear in mind that beer glasses come in different types and sizes. If you are looking for a rack with partitions or individual compartments, it would be helpful to have your beer glasses measurements.
- Size and Type of the Rack. There is a wide variety of beer glass racks available in the market. They vary in size and style to meet different preferences. Make sure to buy one that will perfectly fit in your chosen spot. If you have limited space in your bar, there are space-saver options for you. Beer glass racks come in various designs to provide a wide array of installation options for bar owners and pub operators. You can choose from ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted, free-standing, or under-the-cabinet glass racks to find the most suitable beer glass storage for your bar.
- Material. You can find most beer glass racks made of metal, glass, plastic, wood, composite wood, or recycled architectural elements like pallets. Each material has its advantages and disadvantages depending on the application, so select the one that matches your needs. Also, make sure to choose a rack made from high-quality materials to ensure high durability and excellent performance for a long time.
- Stability. A good beer glass rack should be able to provide solid support to your beer glasses. It should have a nice weight that will not topple when accidentally knocked over, keeping your beer glasses secure at all times.
- Cleaning and Maintenance. You may want to purchase a beer glass rack that is easy to clean up and maintain. While metal, plastic, and glass allow simple cleaning, maintaining wood can be a bit challenging. Due to its porous nature, wood is prone to bacteria or mold growth and will require proper and regular cleaning.
Advanced Mixology carries a great selection of beer glass racks to provide you with the best storage unit for your bars, pubs, or restaurants. Shop now!