Here’s a layered shooter so beautiful that you wonder if you will ruin it. Introducing, the Quick Fuck! The name might be dirty or smutty for your taste but this shooter will tickle your palate to keep you coming for more. For coffee lovers, this is a treat for you.
Quick Fuck Ingredients
Quick Fuck Preparation
- In advance, chill the Midori in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Pour the Kahlua into a shot glass.
- Slowly pour the Irish Cream off the back of a bar spoon so it floats over the coffee liqueur. Other bartenders use a maraschino cherry instead of a spoon then use it as a garnish.
- Float the Midori by carefully pouring it over the top of the Irish Cream using the back of a spoon.
Know Your Ingredients!
Ready to make your own Quick Fuck shooter? Here’s a rundown of the basic ingredients for that refreshing drink.
- Midori liqueur - Originally made in Japan, this vibrant green, melon-flavored liquor known for its sweet and mild flavor, adds a refreshing taste to this shooter
- Coffee liqueur - This is a liqueur made from spirits and infused with just the right amount of bittersweet coffee and roasted chestnut. There are a lot of choices but the most popular is the Kahlua Coffee Liqueur.
- Bailey’s Irish cream - A liqueur made from Irish whiskey, Irish dairy cream, cocoa, and vanilla, this can also be used as a coffee creamer, among other uses.
- Shot glass - This small glass with a capacity of just 2oz is used to serve drinks called shooters. They are very cute but sure does pack a lot of alcohol if one is not careful.
- Jigger - Nothing goes more awry than a drink mixed with some ingredients drowning out the others. To stay proportionate, a jigger is used to measure the individual ingredients.
The Rise in Fame
There has been a fluctuating interest on the Quick Fuck Shooter in the US in the past year. It is particularly popular in the states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, North Carolina and Missouri. On the international front, it is fairly popular in Australia, Canada and United Kingdom.
The Perfect Pair
To get a perfect pair for your drinks, consider the ingredients of the drink and the food so they will not clash. For starters, you can fill up on chili con carne or cinnamon buns for that filling meal that will lessen the eventuality of a hangover. These are perfect food to go with coffee. You might also want to check out these dessert options - the absolutely delicious and innocent Turkish coffee cake, or the wickedly sinful triple chocolate Kahlua cake. You can also pair the Quick Fuck with the light and fruity Midori bundt cake or this decadent Midori cheesecake, both spiked with Midori for more alcohol fun.
Disclaimer: We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.