If you can't get enough of it, why not make it at home? It's easy to do. Plus, its ingredients are readily available in local grocery stores.
Here's how to make Jameson Whiskey Irish Coffee at home.
Jameson Whiskey Irish Coffee Recipe
- 2 oz Jameson Irish Whisky
- 6 oz hot medium dark coffee
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- .5 cup heavy cream (whip in shaker tin with spring from hawthorne style strainer and pour over spoon into mug) *You can make your own fresh whipped cream in less than 30 seconds
1. Brew hot coffee
2. Add 1 tsp white sugar and 1 tsp brown sugar.
3. Add 2 oz. of Jameson to a cup.
4. Top with hot coffee
5. Shake heavy cream in a chilled shaker tin w/ spring.
6. Add whipped cream over spoon to top of glass