June is a great time for those who want to enjoy the finer things. There is something about the summer months that makes us feel great, and what better way to enjoy this month than an invigorating cocktail.
Whether you’re a cocktail lover or an alcohol connoisseur, there’s no doubt you will want to check out the world’s best cocktails in June 2022. From classic drinks to contemporary concoctions, this list has something for everyone. Check out our May 2022 roundup in case you missed it.
For those who have supported us from the beginning and want access to exclusive rebate programs and other great benefits, sign up for our VIP club now for FREE!
1. Tequila Cocktail by bread_man32
If you're hosting an event by the pool or want a stimulating summer drink, this Tequila cocktail by bread_man32 will surely excite your family and friends.
- 1 oz. Coconut rum
- 1 oz. Margaritaville tequila
- 1 oz. Midori
- 3 oz. Pineapple juice
- A splash of Sprite
- Ice cubes
- Cherry and orange wheel for garnish (optional)
- Mix coconut rum, tequila, Midori, and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass half-filled with ice.
- Top with Sprite.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange wheel if you want. Serve and enjoy!
2. Santé for Cheers
A pink cocktail that's loaded with fresh and organic strawberry flavors will rejuvenate your palate and body with every sip. Make a toast for the Santé for Cheers! This stunning cocktail was specially made by AJ @thehobbydrinkchef, a home bar enthusiast from Canada.
Many cocktail enthusiasts remark that strawberry with chartreuse is a beautiful combination that will definitely stimulate anyone's tastebuds. This strawberry-flavored drink is great for people who want a fantastic blend of earthy and herbal tones. Make and try one for yourself!
- 2 oz. London Dry Gin
- 1/2 oz. Yellow Chartreuse
- 1/2 oz. Hibiscus syrup
- 1/4 oz. Orgeat
- 3/4 oz. Lemon juice
- 2 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Strawberry
- Dried hibiscus petals for garnish
- Put a strawberry in a shaker tin of choice and muddle it using any muddler or muddler alternative.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Dry shake, then add ice and shake again.
- Double-strain into a gold-rimmed coupe glass or any coupe glass you like.
- Garnish and serve.
If you're a fan of the Sex and the City HBO series, this cocktail is for you. As a Cosmopolitan variation, this drink traces its history back to the 1930s as a Daisy drink.
The cocktail has been adapted repeatedly as the years went by until this particular recipe variation was made popular by the show, Sex and the City with its main lead character, Carrie, played by Sarah Jessica Parker. Since then, the drink has retained its pride and popularity.
The Cosmopoli-Gin is a gorgeous pink cocktail that mixes sweet and sour flavors incredibly, creating a citrus-forward kick you'll surely love. Try it–-you’ll surely drool while reading the ingredients!
- 2 oz. Gin (preferably Old Bakery Gin or Warner’s Gin)
- 1 oz. Cointreau or Triple Sec liqueur
- 1⅜ oz. Cranberry juice
- 1 pc Lime, juiced
- Ice cubes
- Orange peel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well until the shaker is chilled.
- Double strain into your preferred coupe glass.
- Garnish with orange. Serve immediately.
4. Monking Around
This cocktail is best if you just want to wind down during the weekend. The Monking Around is an impressive concoction with lovely colors. It's something you’d want to indulge in on a warm and exuberant Sunday afternoon.
The tequila mixes well with the notes of the yellow chartreuse and produces a delicious combination like no other. In addition, the combination of basil and pomegranate gives birth to a divine coalescence that's earthy and fruity at the same time.
- 2 oz. Cimarron tequila
- 1 oz. Yellow chartreuse
- 3/4 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 bar spoon of Pomegranate syrup
- 2 basil leaves, muddled and more for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Put the basil leaves at the bottom of a drinking glass and muddle it to extract its flavor naturally.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and stir them well with a cocktail stirrer.
- Garnish with basil leaves. Serve and enjoy!
You may replace the tequila with mezcal. With this change-up, you’re creating a more smokey, full, and potent cocktail that’ll give a fiery kick to your calm and serene afternoon!
5. Let The Good Thymes Roll
Let's raise a toast for the weekend with our next featured cocktail—Let the Good Thymes Roll! This drink sounds so delicious that you'll regret just reading the recipe. With a gorgeous mix of color, this awesome cocktail looks so similar to the beverage it was based on—the Old Thyme Sour.
Jen & Shannon made some modifications to this recipe since they couldn't find any Green Chartreuse anywhere in their area. This cocktail uses McConnell's Irish Whisky instead to replace the said liqueur.
Aged for five years, the star spirit in this cocktail contributes beautiful overtones of sweet vanilla with a soft Irish finish. The St. Germain Elderflower liqueur's floral notes intermingle perfectly with the Ver (herbal liqueur), Peychaud's bitters, and other ingredients.
- 2 oz. McConnell’s Irish Whisky
- 1/2 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/4 oz. Ver liqueur
- 1 oz. Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. Cinnamon syrup
- Thyme for muddling
- 1 dash of Peychaud’s bitters
- 1 egg white
- Ice cubes
- Lemon wheel and cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, put thyme and cinnamon. Muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and dry shake for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add ice and shake again for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel, thyme sprig, or cinnamon stick.
6. Blue lady
This elegant blue-hued cocktail is the best option if you want to enjoy an intimate night! The Blue Lady by Antoine gives a luxurious feel when you want to transform a typical, average night into a fancy one.
This beverage uses a clear German gin that gives a complex citrus aroma, a pleasant mouthfeel, and a mild spicy long-lasting finish. In addition, the Gin Ordo Teutonicus mixes beautifully with the velvety aroma and citrus-floral notes of the blue curacao, plus the lemon juice. Try it now by mixing a few batches!
- 1.4 tbsp. Gin Ordo Teutonicus @dospa_klosterkoestlichkeiten
- 1.4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Blue Curacao
- Dehydrated lemon slice for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well for about 20-30 seconds
- Strain into a coupe glass or a goblet.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lemon slice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
7. Gin Crush
Gin Crush is your ultimate refreshment and entertainment-in-one-glass! It's a creatively mixed and garnished beverage to satisfy your strawberry cravings without fail. This delicious and revitalizing recipe provides an awesome combination of flavors that is thirst-quenching yet mouthwatering.
The mixologist, Geordie Gin Queen, made sure that the ingredients (especially the strawberry and apple juice) would create an immaculate coupling of flavors and notes, promising a taste that you'll surely savor and enjoy.
Grab these ingredients and make your own Gin Crush!
- 1.7 oz. Gin (preferably Rock Rose)
- 0.85 oz. Gin Crush syrup
- 3.4 oz. Flawsome Apple & Strawberry sparkling juice
- Strawberries and cucumber ribbons for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Stir the ingredients thoroughly.
- To decorate your cocktail, you can use an iced letter G (from drinksplinks) as an optional garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
8. Cabin Fever
Our next featured cocktail is not for the faint of heart, but worry not because it will give you a fever you'll definitely like.
The Cabin Fever is a remarkably potent cocktail that is a delicious mix of aged rum, Green Chartreuse, and Liquor 43. The aged rum gives the drink a rich caramel flavor, while the Green Chartreuse adds a hint of earthiness.
The Liquor 43 provides a touch of vanilla notes you'll want to savor while sitting with your significant other by the fireplace on a cold, romantic night.
- 2 oz. Aged rum (Preferably Diplomatico)
- 2/3 oz. Lime juice
- 1/2 oz. Pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. Licor 43 liqueur
- 1 tsp. Green Chartreuse
- 1 pc. Strawberry, muddled and more for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Put the strawberry inside a cocktail shaker and muddle it to release its juices and flavors.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and give it a good shake.
- Fine strain the mixture into your desired rocks glass using a good cocktail strainer.
- Garnish it with a sliced strawberry and serve immediately.
9. Cheating on Gin
If you're an avid drinker of Gin and want to sip a different tipple, then Cheating on Gin is an excellent libation to change things up a bit. This gorgeous, exhilarating Paloma variation is perfect for summer when you're by the beach feeling the sea breeze.
Try it if you’re craving an easy, citrus-forward drink over ice to brighten your day while taking a break from your usual gin. It only takes tequila, lime juice, grapefruit syrup, and rosemary syrup! Add some soda if you want it extra cold.
- 1½ oz. Tequila
- 1½ oz. Pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. Fresh lime juice
- 1/3 oz. Rosemary syrup
- Grilled grapefruit wedge for garnish
- Soda to top
- Ice cubes
- Mix tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Strain the mixture into your favorite cocktail glass half-filled with ice.
- Top with your favorite soda and garnish with a grilled grapefruit wedge.
10. Blue Iguana
Blue Iguana is an exhilarating cocktail if you want a tasty, flawless, and sumptuous drink. It is easy to make and mixes well with any tequila you have—no problem if you have a limited supply of this spirit at home!
- 1½ oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Coconut puree
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz. Lime juice
- Tajin seasoning for rimming
- Pineapple juice to top
- Pineapple leaves and lemon or lime wheel for garnish
- Ice cubes
- On a small sauce plate, put the Tajin seasoning.
- Design the outer side of the rocks glass with a pineapple piece by wetting the outer edges of your glass’s rims with juice from the pineapple.
- Cover the wet parts of the glass with the tajin seasoning. Set aside.
- Pour tequila, coconut puree, blue curacao, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well for 20-30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture on the prepared glass with ice.
- Top it off with pineapple juice.
- Garnish with pineapple fronds and a lime wheel. Serve immediately.
June is the perfect time to try various cocktail creations! So make sure to check out our list of the best concoctions for this month—you'll regret not reading the whole roster!
What other cocktails would you like us to feature? Let us know in the comments below!