If you are hosting a student party and want to serve up some great simple summer drinks, be sure to check out these amazing recipes. Whether you are at school or off-campus, these beverage ideas will inspire you to serve up the best drinks that will offer a refreshing and palate-pleasing experience.
You can enjoy having student party events without falling behind on your college studies. With these recipes, you can take some time to relax with friends in between classes or while taking a break from studying.
Because students nowadays have a lot of homework and research, there is not enough energy and strength for everything. At such moments, students can use online help with their homework, such as GradesFixer, to make sure that they never fall behind by offering homework help if they need some assistance completing course assignments. While you enjoy sipping these great summer drinks, you can continue keeping up your grades!
1. Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Virgin Mojito
Looking to satisfy a summer drink craving with a cold, tart, and sweet drink? This mocktail is the one for you! Sparing the rum, this summer beverage can be enjoyed any time of the day and will provide the refreshment you seek on those hot summer days.
Mix up a pitcher for a get-together, or save it all for yourself! This simple recipe is easy and will surely be a crowd-pleaser.
- 15 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz Fresh lime juice
- Mint, fresh lime, and raspberries for garnish
Steps to Make
- Place the mint leaves in the bottom of a tall highball glass.
- Gently muddle the mint with a muddler or other blunt object.
- Add the simple syrup and lime juice to the mint and a handful of ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, a sprig of mint, and a lime wedge.
2. Frozen Peach Bellini Mocktail
What better way to enjoy summer than with a fizzy peach drink? This beverage is one of the excellent recipes that you can make quickly and enjoy. It offers a sweet taste and a fizz that will quench your thirst on the hottest of days. It is also a great drink to use as an energy boost before an exam!
- 2 Peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Sparkling apple juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lime juice
Steps to Make
- Add the frozen sliced peaches and sparkling water to a blender and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes for the fizz to calm down a bit.
- Add crushed ice, lime juice, and honey.
- Blend low until smooth.
- Serve with lime wedges, fresh fruit, and mint if desired.
3. Virgin Pina Colada
Looking for a tropical drink that will provide a smooth taste? This pina colada recipe is one to keep in the books. Not only is this one of the best summer drinks for parties, but it can also be enjoyed through the fall as coconut is always available.
Want to get some energy before learning or using creative writing techniques for school papers? With a Virgin Pina Colada, you will get the energy boost you need.
As a student, you will find that the fall is burdensome, with heavy workloads and many classes. You can get help with homework to stay ahead and enjoy this refreshing mocktail to remain energized. Combine these ingredients, blend, and enjoy!
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1 canned Coconut milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Heavy whip cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 cups Ice
Steps to Make
- Place frozen pineapple chunks and ice in a blender.
- Pour pineapple juice and coconut milk over the top.
- Add brown sugar, and then pour into glasses.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple wedges or a maraschino cherry.
4. Strawberry Orange Ginger Fizz
Looking to add a bit of fizz and create a refreshing summertime cocktail? With this fizzy mocktail recipe, you can serve it to other students or enjoy it during a break between subjects.
Fruity drink recipes are a hit with students, and this drink will satisfy the tastebuds. You can also enjoy it throughout the year as it combines the wintery citrus flavors with the spring strawberry taste. You can even make the syrup ahead of time and store it for up to a week!
- 8 oz Strawberries
- 3 inches Ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 strips Orange, peeled
- 1/3 cup Honey
- ¼ cup Orange juice
- ¼ cup Water
- Pinch of sea salt
Steps to Make
- Create the orange, ginger, and strawberry syrup and add 2-3 tablespoons for each drink.
- Mix with 6 oz of sparkling water.
- Add two ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry and an orange slice.
5. Honey Blackberry Mint Mocktail
Many college students try to stay on a healthy diet, and with this mocktail, you will not have to worry about added sugar intake. It is completely sweetened with honey and blackberries and uses no refined sugars.
The simple ingredients can be combined quickly, allowing you to whip up this recipe and serve it to peers, teachers, and even guests under the age of 21!
- 8 oz Blackberries
- ¼ cup Honey
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups Seltzer
Steps to Make
- Blend the blackberries, mint, and honey using a shaker.
- Add lemon juice and water and shake.
- The mixture can then be strained into two glasses, each containing ice.
- Top the glasses with a cup of seltzer.
- Garnish with fresh berries for an excellent presentation!
Take Your Student Party to the Next Level
As the summer heat intensifies, these refreshing beverages will provide a healthy escape from your day-to-day routine. With just a few ingredients and an easy recipe or two, you can make some of our favorite summer drinks that are perfect for any college student party.
So, which drink would be best suited for your next gathering? We hope this article has given you enough inspiration to host one heck of an event with friends. Remember, don't let studying get in the way of having fun while you're still young!