- POMEGRANATE SYRUP: We've replicated pomegranate taste in an intense red syrup that offers a pleasant tart flavor. And it's never too sweet
- GOLD STANDARD OF FLAVOR: Made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors & cold-filtered water, Torani Original Syrups provide gold-standard flavors & vibrant colors to create amazing drink experiences
- EMBRACE YOUR INNER FLAVORISTA: Torani makes a wide array of syrups & sauces in tantalizing flavors to help you create your own homemade coffeehouse favorites, fruity delights & custom soda creations
- AUTHENTIC COFFEEHOUSE FLAVOR: From caramel to French vanilla to hazelnut—& everything in between—our syrups & sauces are here to help you create tantalizing lattes, cappuccinos, cold brews & frappes
- MIX UP SOME MAGIC: Discover how our syrups can help you make truly creative flavored teas, lemonades, smoothies, Italian sodas, coffees, cocktails, mocktails, snow cones, sparkling waters & more!
Release Date: 07-08-2012
model number: 232623_ea
Part Number: 602623
Details: It was 1925 in the flourishing italian community of san francisco. Rinaldo and ezilda torre blended their first torani italian syrups using authentic recipes brought from lucca,italy. The enterprising couple shared their naturally flavored syrups throughout their north beach neighborhood. Mixing their rich torani syrups with sparkling water andice, they introduced the classic italian soda to cafe owners. This bright,refreshing creation quickly caught on with thirsty customers. In time, torani’s reputation for creating syrups of the highest quality and greatest variety grew. In the 1980’s, torani and good, old american ingenuity came together in an unexpected and flavorful way. “brandy” brandenburger, a coffee industry veteran, noticed the brightly colored torani bottles while visiting san francisco’s landmark café, caffé trieste. Experimenting with the naturally flavored syrups, he created a new american classic the flavored caffe latte. The rest is coffee history. For decades, torani’s red, gold and blue labels have been part of the café lifestyle. Today, torani is the best-selling specialty syrup in north america and a sign of good taste around the world. What began as five traditional italian flavors has expanded to more than 80 naturally flavored syrups and a host of creative flavoring ingredients, including the torani blended line. Each torani product is still made using only the finest ingredients and a careful blend of all natural extracts. For the finest in flavoring ingredients and beverage creativity, reach for torani.
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches