Dubbed as the best shot ever made, Vegas Bomb is the perfect shot to drink to enjoy a good time at parties. Significantly different from other bomb shots, this is insanely delicious and can take people down in just a few glasses. Not to be confused with the vodka-redbull combination Vod-Bomb or DVR, Vegas Bomb is made of Crown Royal whiskey, Peach Schnapps liqueur, Malibu, cranberry juice and the energy drink Red Bull.
Not convinced? Try one for yourself today using this recipe!
Vegas Bomb Ingredients:
Vegas Bomb Preparation:
- Pour Red Bull halfway into your mixing glass.
- In a double shot glass, add Crown Royal followed by Malibu and Peach Schnapps.
- Fill the rest of the double shot glass with cranberry juice.
- Drop the shot glass into the mixing glass and serve.
- In a mixing glass, combine ice and equal parts of Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps and Malibu.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice.
- Cover the glass with a shaker tin and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a lowball glass. Add Redbull and serve.
Enjoyed making this drink? Share this recipe!
Watch it here!
The fun that Vegas Bomb does not stop here. To make things more exciting, try these other versions for your next party!
- Amaretto Vegas Bomb - A variation of this bomb shot that makes use of Amaretto and cranberry juice.
- Johnny Vegas Bomb - Take out the alcohol in the recipe and throw in tequila and watermelon schnapps for an extra kick!
- Butterscotch Vegas Bomb - Replaces Peach Schnapps with butterscotch liqueur for a sweeter taste.
Know Your Ingredients!
So, what exactly is in this recipe that it instantly became a hit? Find out below!
- Crown Royal - A brand of Canadian Whiskey that's topping the charts in the US.
- Peach Schnapps - Liqueur that helps enhance and balance the taste and color of cocktails.
- Malibu - Coconut flavored alcohol processed with Caribbean rum.
- Cranberry Juice - Juice extracted from cranberry fruits.
If you want to have an awesome party, you better be prepared. These bar equipment will help mixing drinks a lot easier-and dropping bombs way more epic!
- Mixing glass - A large glass used for holding cocktail ingredients making them easier to mix together.
- Shot glass - A small glass used for drinks that are meant to be drank in one gulp/shot
- Strainer - Specifically made for straining cocktails.
- Jigger - An essential bar equipment that measures the amount of liquid in ounces, usually for alcoholic beverages
- Lowball glass - The type of glassware commonly used for serving whiskey. Also called as the rocks glass and old fashioned glass.
The Rise in Fame
Though its beginnings are uncertain, the Vegas Bomb surely made a huge impact almost a decade ago. Rumors are this was brought upon by college friends, but regardless of its origins the drink has surely made a mark all over the US, specifically in Nevada, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas and Illinois. Neighboring countries have taken a liking to the drink too, specifically Canada, Ireland, South Korea and Mexico, though not as much as in the states.
See What Others Think
I need a Vegas bomb. Or ten— Katelyn (@ThatGirlCoxx) December 19, 2019
My name is ally and I fucking love Vegas bombs. pic.twitter.com/ZPvEiRZRB3— Allyson Quinn (@Mallyboo_Barbie) December 20, 2019
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.