Table of Contents
- X-cosrack Bar Set |18-Piece Rose Gold Home Cocktail Shaker Set
- Jillmo Cocktail Shaker Set, 14-Piece Bartender Kit with Waterproof Bartender Travel Bag
- Oggi Pro Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cocktail Shaker and Bar Tool Set
- Premium Cocktail Set Mixology Kit for Bar and Home
- Premium Cocktail Shaker Bar Tools Set (14 piece) Brushed Stainless Steel Bartender Kit
- Perfect Home Bartending Kit and Martini Cocktail Shaker Set
- Professional 17-piece Bar Tool Set with Stylish Portable Bar Bag and Shoulder Strap for Easy Carry and Storage
- Professional Bartender Kit (14-Piece)
- Cocktail Set with Bar Mat | Bartender Mixing Tool Kit with Elegant Wooden Stand
Bartenders need tools to make their cocktails right every time. The most basic tools that a bartender kit should have is a cocktail shaker, jigger, strainer, muddler, lemon squeezer, and a bar spoon. With these basic tools, you are on your way to make basic cocktails like mojito, margarita, and old-fashioned. But to make more complicated cocktails, you need more tools like a lemon zester, channel knife, bottle opener and if you’re working with wine cocktails, a reliable corkscrew. An organizer would be a good addition but if you don’t have one, an organizer tray may be helpful.
Review of 10 Best Bartending Kit
Here are ten of the top-performing bartender kits you’d like to check before making your purchases. The right tools can make you or break you as a bartender, whether as a professional or a home bartender, and you don’t want to throw your money away on some useless tools. As it is, the price does not always guarantee quality nor the number of tools in the kit tells you it is better than the others. Choose the kit that works best for your needs. So, enough with this talk. Let’s go!
Get the most out of this deal with most of the tools you need as you tend behind the bar. Available in 5 different finishes - antique copper, copper, gold, stainless steel, and gunmetal black.
- Gunmetal black, 304 18/8 stainless steel construction
- High-quality composite plastic used in the construction of the muddler and handles of the knives and zester
- Set includes Boston shaker, Japanese jigger, 2 strainers, Precision Plus tongs, 2 bar spoons, aluminum citrus squeezer, Japanese ice pick, corkscrew, muddler, 4 bar knives, fruit peeler, lemon peeler, and lemon zester
Keep your bar tools organized in the 360-degree organizer carousel, making it easy for you to get through your tools as you get on the busy night.
- Set includes 24oz shaking tins, 2 double bar jigger,flat bottle opener, hawthorne strainer, muddlers, ice tongs，bar spoon, 5 liquor pourers with dust caps，wine corkscrew，4 stainless steel straws, a cocktail recipe booklet, and acrylic plexiglass storage rack
- The tools are made of high quality 304 18/8 stainless steel and composite plastic for the pourers
- Everything is dishwasher-safe backed with 100% risk-free money-back guarantee with free replacement for 1 year
- Be sure to keep the protective film when returning the product, meaning do not use it until you are sure that you’re okay with the product
This bartender kit comes with a travel bag so you don’t have to worry about your tools. Going out and lugging your tools is no longer a problem.
- The travel bag is made of water-resistant grey polyester with black woven polyester lining with a zipped mesh pocket, padded liquor pockets and a pocket for the shaker
- The front side can be opened all the way down for better movement, and the back pocket is large enough to hold a 15” laptop
- Tools are made of high-grade 304 18/8 stainless steel
- Set includes Parisian shaker, bar spoon, three kinds of strainers, muddler, channel knife, 2 liquid pourers, bar opener, tongs, jigger, corkscrew, and lemon squeezer
- Set also comes with a lifetime warranty
This set is the only one that comes with a cutting board on this list with just the basic tools you’ll need for your bartending stint.
- Set comes with a glass and stainless Boston shaker, handled double jigger, Hawthorne strainer, knife, bottle opener, stirrer, tongs, cutting board and stand
- The tools are mostly made of 304 stainless steel
- Cutting board and stand is made of composite plastic which is a bit thin
To keep your wines chilled, this set includes an ice bucket and most of the essential tools for your bartending needs.
- Set includes 3-pc cobbler shaker, 3.5-qt ice bucket & tongs, bottle opener, wine bottle cork remover, double jigger, 4 stoppers, 4 pourers, muddler, bar spoon, and Hawthorne strainer
- Set also comes with access to 1000 cocktail recipes ebook
- Perfect gift idea for cocktail lovers
- Tools are made of high quality 304 stainless steel
Why complicate things when you can achieve what you want with just the basic tools?
- Set comes with Boston shaker, a double jigger of 1 and 2 oz, a muddler, a beer and soda opener, 6 bottle pourers, bar spoon, 2 shot glasses, Hawthorne cocktail strainer, and a printed cocktail recipe booklet
- Made of 304 stainless steel with brushed matte finish for less smudges and scratches
- Easy to use and clean in the dishwasher
- Great as a gift for any occasion
Here’s another basic bartender tool set with a bamboo stand. Choose from 4 finishes for this set - silver, gold, copper, and black - although price differs depending on the finish.
- Display your bar tools in this beautifully designed bamboo stand
- Set comes with a cobbler shaker, muddler, Hawthorn strainer, double jigger, corkscrew, tongs, bar spoon, and 2 pourers
- Set is made of 304 stainless steel and 430 stainless steel, all of which are dishwasher-safe
- Comes with an online access to Mixology and Crafts cocktail recipes
8. Professional 17-piece Bar Tool Set with Stylish Portable Bar Bag and Shoulder Strap for Easy Carry and Storage
Here’s another no-nonsense bar tool set bundled together in an easy carry bag, small enough to stash in your luggage for long-distance travel.
- Set comes with Boston shaker, double jigger, 3 kinds of strainers, wooden muddler, lemon squeezer, pourers, bar spoon, tongs, corkscrew, lemon zester/channel knife, bottle opener, and a $20 Lewis bag for crushing ice as a bonus
- Set is made of high quality stainless steel
- Carrying bag is made of waterproof canvas with pockets, garter straps to hold the tools and a zippered pocket for the cocktail shaker with brass button closure on quality leather straps with brass buckles
- Comes with a 3-year extended warranty for a risk-free purchase
With a 4.8-star rating under its belt, this kit will surely do wonders in your home or professional bar. It also comes with a sleek packaging that absolutely looks great as a gift idea.
- Set comes with a 28-oz Boston shaker, jigger, Hawthorne and fine mesh strainers, bar spoon, muddler, bottle opener, tongs, and liquid pourers.
- Made of high-quality 304 stainless steel
- It also comes with a small fold-away recipe booklet
- Clients gave high points on ease of cleaning, value for money, packaging, and giftability
We think the selling point for this kit is the bar mat which keeps out a lot of mess from spills from the counter. Of course, it helps that the other tools are also of very good quality.
- Set comes with a cobbler shaker, ice tongs, corkscrew, 2 liquor pourers, muddler, cocktail strainer, double-sided jigger, bar spoon, bamboo stand, and a cocktail recipe booklet
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel so it's less prone to rust and tarnishing
- Set also comes with a free bar mat that’s large enough to work on; mat comes with deep grooves to catch spills and mess
- Set is packed in an elegant box that’s easy to wrap for gift-giving
Before committing to purchase an item, especially one that will make you look a professional in what you do, here as a bartender, it is best to read product reviews and client reviews. These give you a chance to see the product as they are in the real world. If you don’t want to buy a set or are only finding a good replacement tool because as much as we want them to be indestructible, bar tools get damaged over time, you may want to check this list of bartending tools. Here are also some home bartending tips and basics if you are new to bartending.