With ingredients like tomato juice, celery, vodka and worchestershire sauce, making a bloody mary that tastes great can be intimidating. So, we've made a recipe just for you.
3 oz. tomato juice
2 oz. vodka
.75 oz. lemon juice
2 dashes worcestershire sauce
.5 tsp horseradish or to taste
tabasco or to taste
Garnish: Pick your faves - bunchtastic celery stalk, blue cheese stuffed olives, gherkins or baby dill pickles, cherry tomatoes, pickled carrot or asparagus, hot peppers (jalapenos, pepperoncinis or sport peppers)
1. Add 2 slices of red bell pepper. Then, put .75 oz. lemon juice. Muddle.
2. Add pinch of celery salt and cumin. Add ground pepper to taste
3. Add 2 dashes of worcestershire sauce and one dash of hot sauce.
4. Then, add 3 oz. tomato juice and 2 oz. vodka
5. Add ice. Then, shake.
6. Wet glass rim with lemon wedge - salt rim with sea salt and celery salt mix.
7. Add ice and pour.
Watch the full video here: