If you regularly follow us then you might have our Blackberry Basil smash recipe. In this post, we introduce you with watermelon smash recipe which is yet another fruity and refreshing concoction cocktail.
Here, Instead of using blackberry and basil, you will be using watermelon. To enhance its overall taste, you will be adding mint and cucumber to this cocktail. To top it all, we shall add alcohol. For watermelon smash, our choice of alcohol is vodka. You can swap it out to your preferred liqueur.
Let's Get Started
- 3 cubes watermelon
- 6 thin slices cucumber
- 4 sprigs mint
- .75 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1.5 oz. vodka
Instructions to Make Watermelon Smash
The entire process is effortless and very straight-forward.
- First step is to take watermelon, mint, cucumber, simple syrup, lime juice and vodka and put them in a shaker tin.
- Muddle these ingredients. Don't have a muddler at home? We have it on stock. Get it here.
- Then, add ice and shake well.
- Grab a glass and put ice. You can also put thinly sliced cucumbers.
- Strain the cocktail directly into the glass.
- For garnishing, simply put watermelon slice and some mint leaves into the glass.
Viola! Another fruity cocktail that you can enjoy at home.