If you loved our Watermelon Smash and Blackberry Basil Smash recipes, you'll love this Kiwi Rickey Recipe. It's one of our favorites because it's delicious and easy to recreate. The ingredients will be most likely available at your nearest grocery store.
Here's how you can make it at home.
- 2 kiwis: one for garnish and other for muddling
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- .75 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz. gin
- Splash of soda water
Instructions to Make Kiwi Rickey
1. Take one kiwi and slice it.
2. Put three slices into the shaker tin.
3. Add 1 oz. of fresh lime juice.
5. Add the other ingredients - simple syrup, gin and mint.
6. Add ice and shake well.
7. Pour the contents of the shaker into a high ball or collins glass. Don't forget to use a strainer.
8. Add a splash of soda.
9.Take the other kiwi and slice. Garnish your drink.