With its 4 % malt, 21% rye and 75% corn components, Creek Water is one of the most intricate Whiskeys ever made. That's why it leaves a charred flavor with cinnamon and oak on your taste buds. Having these textures and flavors, this whiskey tastes great when combined with zesty lime and spicy ginger.
Try this recipe and enjoy.
Creek Water Whiskey & Ginger Beer Ingredients:
Creek Water Whiskey & Ginger Beer Preparation:
- In a Mule Mugs , add whiskey, ginger beer and lime juice.
- Add ice. Using a bar spoon, stir the mixture properly.
- Put mint leaves as garnish.
Know Your Ingredients
- Whiskey - distilled alcoholic beverage made from grain mash
- Lime - green round citrus fruit used in cocktails
- Ginger beer - ginger flavored beverage
- Stirrer - also known as bar spoon
- Mule Mugs - a copper mugs used in mule cocktails
Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
Enjoy this simple yet flavorful cocktail with your friends and family.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.