Just like a Whiskey Sour, a margarita can be made easily. Three simple flavors combined, mixed and flourished to become a great and flavorful drink.
From the sharp texture of Tequila to the natural sweetness of agave and a zing from the citrusy lime, P. F. Chang makes sure that everyone who drinks this cocktail will surely enjoy and be enchanted by their three-ingredient drink.
Make this drink and try the margarita with just this simple ingredients.
Classic Agave Margarita Ingredients:
Classic Agave Margarita Preparation:
- In a Shaker, add tequila, lime juice and agave.
- Add ice shake properly.
- Transfer to a glass.
- Add lime wheel for garnish.
Know Your ingredients
- Tequila - alcoholic beverage made from the agave plant
- Lime - green citrus fruit
- Agave - native in the South of America, known for its succulent leaves
- Pitcher - a container for liquid ingredients
- Shaker - used to mix ingredients properly
- Rocks Glass - also known as an old fashioned glass
Enjoy this simple yet flavorful and refreshing.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.