Cocktail Mixing Glass with Seamless and Handblown Construction - Plain Design…
- Hand Crafted - Handblown, hammered, and cut by skilled craftsmen. With a heavy, weighted 3/4" thick base, this ain't no dainty beaker.
- Seamless: Beautiful, bright, handblown glass art. Free of seamed lines that accompany machine made glassware. Heavy bottom for stability while making stirred craft cocktails.
- Dishwasher safe - Made with high quality, ultra-clear lead free glass that is conveniently cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Mixing glasses are an alternative to the cocktail shaker. The difference is dilution. A mixing glass minimizes dilution of your Manhattan, Old fashioned, Negroni and other stirred drinks. Industry standard width and enlarged pouring spout is compatible with nearly any hawthorne or julep cocktail strainer.
- 550ml / 18 oz capacity - Great for a single, but easily offering a 2 drink capacity.
Details: Basic barware and bar tools cant be discussed without talking about a mixing glass. And none are more iconic than this Sleek modern design. Enough with the cheap cocktail set, start a real bartending set with professional bar tools today. The mixing glass is enjoying a comeback in modern mixology. Dilution of drinks like a manhattan or old fashioned is the surest way to decrease quality of your craft cocktail. That's why, in a spirit or liquor forward drink, stirring a cocktail is the best way to preserve the aroma of that delicious bourbon or whiskey your showcasing and measured out perfectly in your jigger. Shaking with so many small ice cubes waters down the drink much more than stirring with a bar spoon and mixing pitcher. A viciously fast stir is best to chill cocktails without dilution. And for that fast stir, a heavy mixing glass allowing leverage is key. Our sturdy bar accessories mixer pitcher helps you do just that. We recommend our 18” long bar spoon for most efficient and effective stirs. The thick, workhorse of the industry. Barware and cocktailery tools aren't all created equal. Your bar accessories effect your drinks - so choose wisely - We promise a quality product and if you're not happy we'll replace or refund you. Stir away friends. Cheers - How to Use - Simply add ice, mixers, bitters and stir. (find the balance between larger cubes for low dilution, but not too large to hinder stirring) Stir until outside of the glass becomes cold and starts frosting. Strain, use a strainer and pour into one of our Nick & Nora cocktail glasses Common drinks that call to be stirred instead of shaken: Negroni, Manhattan, Martini. Finally this centuries-old workhorse of the bartending industry, is hailing as savior amidst cheap modern mixology sets. Ditch the flimsy shaker and cheap bartender kit with the floppy ice tongs. Come back to cocktailery's pre-prohibition roots and stir, strain, and pour a proper drink into a chilled martini glass for your guests.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.7 x 3.6 inches