It's already a blast to have quality moments with your girl besties but imagine sharing a few drinks in a bar while dancing the night away. Sound amazing, right? However, most bars offer a variety of liquors that differs from the flavor, aroma to color. It's no wonder that you might have a hard time ordering something that you will enjoy. Fret not! This article will be giving you a list of popular drinks you can order and the essentials for a successful girls’ night out.
What To Do For A Successful Girls Night Out
- Don’t forget to eat- Its a must for girls to put food in your stomach if you’re planning to have a couple of drinks at a bar.
- Keep the bugs from your drinks- if you’re partying in an open area or beach, its a common problem to see insects on your cocktail drinks. To prevent that, make sure that you ask for a lid or cover for your drinks.
- Keep yourself hydrated- It’s also helpful to drink a lot of water if you plan to drink the night away. It will help you keep the hangover at bay.
- Dress to Impress- A girl's night out is the perfect time for you to use that little black dress that you've been keeping inside your closet. Glam up and rock the stage with your stage presence.
Now that you’re ready to get that well-deserved night out with your lady friends. Here are some drinks that you can try for a refreshing feel.
Cosmopolitan or also known as “cosmo” is a popular drink for women. It is believed to become a popular drink when it gained popularity in posh parties of South Beach, Florida. It became even more known after it was mentioned in the movie “Sex in the City. This drink is placed in a martini glass and contains premium vodka mixed with cranberry juice. This drink surely will give you a refreshing feel while enjoying your time in the bar.
Another drink you should not forget to order is the good old margarita. It is composed of quality tequila, triple sec liqueur, and some squeeze of lime juice. It’s prepared by mixing four parts of a triple sec with seven parts of vodka. Its best served in a cocktail glass with salt around the glass edges with cubes of ice.
If you like simple tasting alcohol, mojito could be the best drink for you. It's a popular drink in tropical countries and present in beach parties or exotic resorts. This is prepared by mixing tropical rum with sugar cane juice and some soda. Here are some reasons why mojito is a safe choice for women to order, whether with a date or with friends.
- Mojito goes down easily. Most women find this drink easier to drink than other alcohol. Its alcohol effect is not as fast as other drinks and allows you to spend a longer time with your friends without being tipsy.
- Less risk of staining your dress. Don’t let stain from your drink ruin your beautiful dress and night. However, this is not an issue for mojito since its almost colorless.
Ensure you have good breath. You can keep bad breath at bay since mojito is mostly composed of mint and lime juice.
If you’re up for fruity goodness, you should not miss strawberry daiquiri for your next night out. It’s a classic cocktail drink that can be enjoyed by ladies and men alike. You can enjoy it either frozen for a smoothie-like texture or shaken with fresh strawberries on top. It’s composed of refreshing ingredients such as rum, lime, and fresh fruit. Here are other flavors of the daiquiri that you may want to explore:
- Banana Daiquiri- Daiquiri blended with ripe banana, dark rum, and fresh lime. It tastes a little sweeter compared to your strawberry daiquiri.
- Hemingway Daiquiri- This daiquiri is made from grape juices instead of fresh strawberry mixed with fresh lime and Maraschino liqueur.
5. Sex on the Beach
Contrary to its provocative name, sex on the beach is a smooth fruity cocktail, which is another favorite drink on beach parties. It’s prepared by mixing vodka, orange juice, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice for that tropical flavor. This drink is not only good for the palate but its also very easy to make.
Sangria is a popular ladies drink from Spain and Portugal. It's a refreshing drink made from chopped fruits, brandy, and red or white wine. What’s also good about this drink is you can experiment with fruit that you will be mixing with our alcohol. You can choose from pineapples, strawberry, apples, etc.
7. Pina Colada
Pina Colada is a tropical cocktail drink made with cream of coconut, rum, coconut milk, and pineapple juice. This summer drink is believed to be created in 1954 at the Caribe Hilton Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico. You can enjoy it shaken with ice or blended like a smoothie. This drink is not only delicious but it’s also very pretty since it served with decoration such as umbrellas and cherries.
8. Mai Tai
Last but not least, Mai Tai is a classic tiki cocktail made with rum, lime juice, orgeat syrup, and orange liquor. Its name means “Out of this World” in Engish, which suits its image as one of the best cocktails drinks. It’s also a popular drink for tiki-themed restaurants and parties that make it famous for liquor enthusiasts around the globe.