Brand: Top Shelf Bar Supply
- EXTRA LONG: No more banging your knuckles on the side of the shaker or pint glass! Our muddler is a full 12” long - big enough to keep your hands out of the mess and away from sharp edges.
- FLAVOR & AROMA: Don’t kill your mint! This muddler does not have sharp points on the muddling end because they often cause muddled mint and herbs to turn bitter. Our flat end is exactly what craft bartenders prefer to bring out the best aromatics without ruining your cocktail with bitterness.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Designed for ergonomics, comfort and quality, this muddler was created from scratch by a career bartender to reduce hand stress and give the most comfortable muddling experience possible. Even the busiest bartender will love making Mojitos with this muddler!
- SAFE & NATURAL: Made from natural Beech hardwood, this muddler does not have a lacquer or finish that will come off in your drink. It’s completely natural, food-safe and beautiful!
- VERSATILE & DURABLE: This is no skinny muddler! Designed for comfort and built for durability, this will be the last muddler you ever buy. It’s the perfect choice for your Mojito, Sazerac, Caipirinha or Julep, and will help you make delicious cocktails for years to come!
Details: Professional Grade Natural Hardwood Muddler Designed by a career bartender for bartenders and serious cocktail enthusiasts. This cocktail muddler was created from scratch to be the most comfortable, durable and beautiful muddler available on the market. We designed it to solve all of our pet peeves with current muddlers on the market:- It is extra long- It has an ergonomic, comfortable handle- It is made from food-safe, unlacquered hardwood- It has a flat end, perfect for muddling herbs and fruit alike. Knuckle Friendly and Ergonomic This muddler is meant to make your hand happy! First, it is extra long - so you won't bang your knuckles on the edge of the pint glass or cocktail shaker you are muddling in. Second, it has a rounded, ergonomic handle that's been custom designed to be the most comfortable muddler you've ever used. Food-Safe and Beautifully Natural Many wood muddlers have a lacquer finish which can chip off and contaminate your beverage. This muddler is unlacquered and completely natural, just like hardwood cutting boards. Hand wash with warm soapy water to keep it clean, safe, and beautiful for years to come. Don't Kill your Mint! When muddling herbs, it's important to muddle gently to release the aroma without smashing too hard - as you will run the risk of turning your drink bitter. That's why you'll almost always see craft bartenders choosing muddlers with a flat end (without spikes). The flat end is the best way to release the beautiful aroma in mint and fruit alike - without releasing bitterness instead. Choose the muddler that's been shaped from years behind a craft cocktail bar. You'll love the comfortable handle and beautiful hardwood style that are perfect for busy commercial bars and home bars alike.
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches