This sweet tasting bourbon Whiskey has its own way in making a drink special. With its fancy maple flavor it will surely enhance every spirit it mixes with. Try this recipe and it might just bring out the sweet side in you.
Maple Hummer Ingredients:
- 30ml Kahlua
- 30ml Jim Beam Maple
- 30ml Dark Rum
- 30ml Chia Latte Mix
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon powder
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Maple Hummer Preparation:
- In a blender, put kahlua, bourbon, dark rum, chia mix, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it well. Transfer to a tall glass.
- Garnish with a star anise
Know Your Ingredients
- Bourbon - distilled alcoholic beverage made from corn
- Cinnamon - a spice used in cooking, made from a tree bark
- Chia - a seed used for flavorings and its nutritional content
- Blender - a small kitchen gadget used to blend ingredients
- Shaker - a container used to mix ingredients
- Stirrer - also known as a bar spoon
Enjoy this sweet and tasty drink suitable for everyone.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.