Jack Daniels is a whiskey well-known amongst drinkers and non. Known for its flavors, smooth and fruity with a woody aroma, this whiskey is famous indeed! As famous s JD, this Johnnie walker has its own fame as well. A Scotch whiskey with intense flavors.
What way can these be enjoyed when combined with the most loved soft drink, coke? Here are some ways to try.
1. Jack & Coke Popsicle
Not for kids! Only for the kids at heart.
- Use a Popsicle mold to make the Popsicles.
- Put 15ml Jack Daniels in each container.
- Add 60ml coke in every mold then stir.
- Put the cover of the molds and on top of it, use an aluminium foil to cover even more.
- Using a knife, prick a hole so that you can put the sticks on each mold.
- Put the sticks and pop in the freezer for about 4 hours or until frozen.
- When serving, just unmold and enjoy!
2. Jack & Coke Slushies
Beat the heat with refreshing slushies and feel the booze hidden within!
- In an ice cube tray, pour coke and pop in the freezer.
- When frozen, put in a blender together with Jack Daniel and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with lime.
3. Johnnie Walker Black - Soda Cocktail
- In a rocks glass with ice, put whiskey and coke.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and enjoy!
Know Your Ingredients
- Johnnie Walker - a famous scotch whiskey
- Coke- a well-known carbonated soft drink
- Lemon - yellow citrus fruit
- Rocks glass - also known as old-fashioned glass
- Ice cube tray - used for making ice
- Blender - use to make slushies or smoothies
- Popsicle mold - a pre made mold used for making popsicles
Discover new flavors that will go well with a good bottle of whiskey and a refreshing can of coke.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.