Color: Black 6 stoppers
- Contains 6 rubber wine stoppers
- These are designed to be used with EZBASICS Wine Saver Pumps. The wine pump works together with the stoppers to keep air out of the bottle and preserve freshness for up to one week.
- Universal design to fit into any and all type of wine bottles. Use it on your favorite red, white, and rose flavored wine bottles.
- Contains time recording function that will indicate when the wine bottle was last opened. Simply turn the ring on the stopper to select the time that you want it to display.
- Warranty: 12-Month limited Warranty and 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee. We will gladly address any inquiries you have and solve any issues that may arise.
Details: The EZBASICS wine saver pumps oxygen out of an opened wine bottle and reseals it with a wine stopper. The sealing condition will slow down deterioration of wine, which will preserve the wine for up to 7 days. For a half-full wine bottle, it should take about 15-20 seconds of steady pumping to achieve a vacuum seal. When you want to taste the wine again, simply pull the center of the stopper to break the seal and remove it. Contents: 6 Wine Rubber Vacuum Stoppers How to use: Setting the date indicator: 1. Use the symbol to indicate the date you last opened the bottle. 2. Gently swivel the metal ring to left or right until the symbol is above the correct date. To Keep your wine fresh: 1. Insert the stopper plug into the neck of the wine bottle until it is firmly seated. 2. Connect the wine pump with the wine stopper. One hand firmly grip the top of the bottle and base of the pump to hold them in place. 3. Continue holding the bottle while moving the handle up and down until you feel resistance. Removing the wine stopper: 1. Press the pin located in the center of the wine stopper towards the edge of the stopper to release the vacuum seal. 2. Continue to hold the bottle securely while easing the stopper upwards and out of the bottle.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.6 x 2.0 inches