Brand: Advanced Mixology
- PROST! - Give your friends a laugh when you pull out the XL Das Boot beer glass at your next gathering. You’ll join them when you’ve finished the 2L of beer inside! A novelty that is fun and useful, top off Das Boot and it’s sure to give you a kick in the pants.
- ENJOY AT YOUR NEXT BEERFEST - Das Boot is sure to draw some attention. You don’t have to use it in a drinking game, but the option is there if that tickles your fancy. Otherwise, sit back, kick off your shoes, and raise a Boot!
- A STORIED HISTORY - As the story goes, German generals in WWI would drink from their boots after a victory to inspire loyalty and camaraderie. We thought that sounded a bit gross, so we went with glass instead of leather. Das Boot is perfect for beer enthusiasts, Oktoberfest, and anytime you want to inspire some camaraderie of your own.
- HAND-BLOWN GLASS - Crafted from hand-blown glass, Das Boot was made by hand and with care. It makes for a perfect gift for the “cultured” beer lover in your life.
- HOLDS TWO LITERS - Das Boot measures 12” x 7¼” at the base and 4½” diameter and at the mouth. Each giant beer boot holds two liters of beer.
Details: The Das Boot Beer Glass holds 2 L – that’s over four pints of beer! Beer Boots have become popular party pastimes, but there’s also a rich history behind these traditional European beer glasses. Over a Century of History During World War I, German generals would drink from their boots if a battle was won to ignite loyalty and camaraderie. Today, Beer Boots have become popular in the U.S. among beer enthusiasts, at German restaurants and beer gardens, as well as birthday and bachelor party gifts. The Beer Boot Method As the glass is emptied, point the toe up toward the left or right. If the toe if facing directly upward while drinking, air will fill the toe and result in built-up pressure. Care & Cleaning★ After each use, rinse thoroughly with warm water.★ Turn upside down and allow to air dry.★ Dishwasher safe.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 8.5 x 6.5 inches