A blended Irish whiskey that is full of flavors with triple-distilled characteristic makes a smooth and crisp drink.
Also being the most well-known Irish Whiskey, we can say that it really gives a wonderful taste.
Here are four recipes you can try with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
1. Jameson Lime and Dry
- 1oz Jameson Irish whiskey
- Ginger ale
- Half a lime
- In a highball glass, put ice, Jameson whiskey and ginger ale.
- Squeeze the lime and stir.
2. Isle of Jameson Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz Jameson Irish whiskey
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz ginger ale
- A drop of bitters
- lemon juice
- fresh mint for garnish
- In a highball glass, mix all ingredients.
- Add ice.
- Top with ginger ale and garnish with mint.
3. Whiskey Buck Cocktail
- 2 oz. Jameson Irish whiskey
- juice of a lime
- 0.6 oz. ginger syrup
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Ginger ale
- In a shaker, mix together, lime juice, whiskey, ginger syrup and Bitters.
- Shake properly and add ice.
- Pour in a highball glass with ice and top with ginger ale.
- Put lime wedge as garnish.
4. Jameson Jingle
- 1.5 oz. Jameson Irish whiskey
- 2.5 oz. cranberry juice
- 2.5 oz. ginger ale
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a highball glass, put all the ingredients, stir.
- Add ice and rosemary for garnish.
Know Your Ingredients:
- Jameson Irish whiskey - a triple - distilled alcoholic drink from grains.
- Lime - a round and green sour fruit
- Cranberry - came from a rose family
- Ginger ale - carbonated drink with ginger flavors
- Shaker - an object used to mix liquid ingredients properly
- Strainer - an object used to strain liquids from solid particles
- Highball glass - a slender and tall glass used for cocktail drinks
Have a glass of Jameson Irish whiskey cocktail and celebrate life to the fullest!
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.