Brand: Ner Mitzvah
Color: 7" Tall With Foot and Tray
- PERFECT GIFT ITEM: This is a marvelous Jewish present for a host or hostess if you're a guest for Shabbat dinner. This classic silver goblet is a wonderful compliment to the Shabbos table.
- ORNATE DESIGN: Whether the cup of wine is for a wedding, holiday or another special occasion, this beautiful, intricate hand crafted floral design on this goblet will enhance the table & event.
- PERFECT SIZE: This beautiful Kiddush cup is large enough to meet halachic requirements for Shabat and Havdallah use. It is also small enough for use for the four cups of wine on Passover.
- EXPERIENCE TRADITION: Whether you are looking for a Bar Mitzvah or wedding gift, or are looking for the perfect cup to usher in Shabos, this cup has a classic, elegant kiddush cup look.
- NER MITZVAH: The premier source of high quality religious and novelty Judaica items, Ner Mitzvah has been helping individuals and communities fulfil Jewish traditions and Mitzvot since 1940.
Details: Start and end the Shabbat with this stunning Ner Mitzvah Kiddush Cup, with a shining silver finish. At the start and end of Shabbat and holidays, Jewish families the world over gather and sanctify the day with a blessing over a cup of wine or grape juice. This beautiful, decorative silver cup is perfect for this tradition. Product Features: - High Quality, Durable Material- Beautiful Ornate Floral Patterned Design- Size Meets Halachic Requirements- Great Size for Use on Passover for 4 Cups of Wine- Makes perfect Host/Hostess or Bar Mitzvah and Wedding Gift Choose Between: Classic Nickel Plated Silver Kiddush Cup, Footless and Without a Tray Classic Nickel Plated Silver Kiddush Cup with Matching Tray, Footless Tall Sterling Silver Plated Stemmed Kiddush Cup With Matching Tray These Ner Mitzvah Kiddush Cups have the traditional look used by Jews at the Shabbos meals for hundreds of years. These goblets can be used whenever Jewish tradition calls for reciting a blessing over a cup of wedding – be it sanctifying Shabbat, a holiday, or at weddings or a bris. These Kiddush cups would add beauty and sanctity to any family table, and are perfect for Synagogue use too Ner Mitzvah, family operated since the 1940s, consistently brings you best in Mitzvah, Judaica gifts & religious items. From Kiddush Cups and candles for Shabbat, to Chanukah candles and oil, Yahrzeit candles and much more, Ner Mitzvah is your source for quality Judaica items.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.0 x 3.5 inches