Brand: Private Preserve
- FRESHNESS PRESERVATION: Removes all of the oxygen from an open bottle, keeping the wine oxidation-free, allowing the wine to maintain its bouquet
- SAFE AND SIMPLE: System uses 100% inert gas (non-toxic,) a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to remove all of the oxygen from your opened bottle in four easy steps
- PROFESSIONALLY RECOMMENDED: Endorsed by some of the world’s best-known wine critics and used by restaurateurs and wineries around the world; the essential wine accessory, second in importance only to the corkscrew
- RE-CORK AND STORE: Re-cork Immediately after spraying wine Preserver and store upright to keep the protective layer of preserving gas on the surface of the wine
- INCREDIBLE VALUE: 120 uses in each can; An easy affordable way to enjoy fine wine by the glass
Details: ABOUT PRIVATE PRESERVE:By observing practices in wineries, the creator of Private Preserve noticed the constant use of inert gas in preserving wine stored in tanks, barrels and carboys to prevent oxidation. He decided to figure out how to bring the benefits of professional wine preservation to the consumer. Through constant testing, he was able to formulate a mixture of inert gases (essentially pure air with no oxygen) to preserve wine inside a bottle which has been uncorked and re-corked, allow the preservation to continue for months and even years. We now we have the essential wine accessory second in importance only to the corkscrew, Private Preserve. HOW IT WORKS:Private Preserve provides a blanket of protection for your opened bottle of wine. This professionally endorsed wine preservation system uses a blend of Argon, CO2 and Nitrogen. DIRECTIONS FOR USE:1) Insert included tube securely into nozzle with a twisting motion. 2) Place the tip of the tube into the neck of the bottle midway down and against the glass. 3) Have cork or stopper ready on top of bottle resting against the tube. 4) Spray for 1/2 of a second and then 4 shorter bursts, both quickly pull the tube out and immediately insert cork or stopper into the bottle (for 750 ml bottle). Store upright.**Remember in order to keep your wine fresh, you have to seal your wine bottles with a stopper.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.2 x 1.4 inches