SUBANG SUBANG 50 Pack Reusable Straws, BPA-Free, 9" Colorful Hard Plastic Stripe Drinking Straw for Mason Jar Tumbler, Family or Party Use With Cleaning Brush
Brand: SUBANGColor: Colorful StraightFeatures: What You Get: Package includes 50 pack colorful reusable straws and 2 clean brushes Material: Food grade plastic, bpa free , eco-friendly, bps free, phthalate free, pvc free, non toxic, non leaching,non metallic taste Suitable Size: Length approx:9"/23cm, diameter approx:0.27"/0.7cm, prefect for 20 OZ 30 OZ Yeti / RTIC / Ozark Trail tumblers, Starbucks hard plastic lid, mason jars, milk bottles and so on Reusable Straws: Thicker than common plastic straws and made of durable plastic. so it's very heavy-duty and don't worry be broken Easy To Wash: There are 2 cleaning brushes in set, you just use it to clean your straws after using or place them conveniently in the dishwasher model number: 43237-54579Part Number: 43237-54579Details: Feature: BPA-Free,No Smell,will not produce odor even use it in hot drinking. Made of food grade material. Specification: Material: Plastic Package size: 9.4*2.8*1.6 inches Package weight: 6.2 ounces Package include: 50 x straws 2 x cleaning brush EAN: 0710382601527Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.9 x 1.7 inches
$ 27.99$ 23.49
Before, straws made out of plastic were the only available choice for consumers. However, pressing environmental concerns led to new regulations regarding their usage, which has given rise to a more sustainable option: reusable straws.
Compared to plastic straws, our cocktail straws are reusable and environment-friendly. Constructed of metal, they tend to be more durable, long-lasting, and will prove to be cost-effective in the long run.
Things to Consider Before Buying Metal Cocktail Straws
- Material. Most metal straws use aluminum or stainless steel for their materials. They are less expensive and easy to clean, making them a practical and wise choice. If you are willing to spend a bit more, there are also straws made of titanium. Titanium straws can be a little pricey, but they offer additional benefits. They are the strongest reusable drinking straw you can find. Also, they are perfect for hot drinks as titanium doesn’t conduct heat as effectively as aluminum or stainless steel.
- Length. Another thing to consider before buying a cocktail straw is its size. Reusable drinking straws come in different lengths ranging from four inches up to 10.5 inches, so make sure to choose the one that will fit your cocktail glasses. Cocktail straws, the shortest of the lot, measure four inches up to five inches. A standard straw can go from seven inches up to eight inches long, making them suitable for small to medium-sized glasses. The longest reusable straw can extend up to 10.5 inches to fit tall glasses.
- Width. Reusable straws may also vary in the width of their openings. Slim straws used for cocktails have an internal diameter of 0.15 inches (3.9 millimeters), while standard-sized straws have a 0.196-inch (5 millimeters) opening. If you need a straw for smoothies, milkshakes, or freshly squeezed juices, buy the ones with a 0.25-inch (6.3 millimeters) diameter. For bubble teas, there are also 0.4-inch (10 millimeters) wide reusable straws.
- Design. Metal reusable straws feature different designs and styles to meet all your drinking needs and add some aesthetic factors to your drinks. You may choose between straight or slightly bent straws to garnish your cocktails. Perfect for sipping, stirring, and scooping, straw spoons are a must-have bar tool. They offer elegant looks and sleek finishes to ensure an outstanding presentation of your cocktail drinks. For making crafted and muddled cocktails, filtered metal straws are available for you to choose from.
- Easy Clean-up. Keeping the reusable straws squeaky clean can be challenging, but it is crucial for the drinker’s safety. So be sure to consider this before buying one. Most reusable straws include cleaning brushes that fit their long and narrow openings, allowing easy cleanup and maintenance. For commercial establishments, we recommend dishwasher-safe options to enable faster and more efficient cleaning without damaging the straw.
Are you looking for high-quality cocktail straws? Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of drinking straws to provide the best sipping tools for your homes, bars, restaurants, and even coffee shops.