Nightingale Nightingale Silicone Straw - Flexible & Reusable Drinking Straws with Cleaning Brush for Toddlers & Kids - with Bendable Tips – Soft, Food-Safe Material, No BPA - Dishwasher Safe - Set of 6 - Oak
Brand: NightingaleColor: Oak multiFeatures: 🦷 Completely Safe For Kids - Unlike other types of reusable straws, our silicone reusable straws don't break or develop stain over time. They can also withstand constant biting from your child! You won’t have to worry about chipped teeth from stainless steel straws either. 🥤 Help Your Child Transition To Cups- Introduce using cups to your child with the help of our reusable straw. It comes with bent tips to avoid liquid spills and helps kids learn how to drink from cups. ✨ Last For Years To Come - Our silicone smoothie straws are made with platinum-cured silicone, which is food-safe and is much softer than regular silicone. Plus, it does not harden over time so your kids can keep using them. 🧼 Easy To Clean - With the help of the complimentary brush, cleaning our reusable straw is quick and easy. Just use warm and soapy water. You can also pop it inside your dishwasher. 🌎 Never Use Plastic Straws - Bring our bendable straws with you so your little one can enjoy drinks safely anywhere you go. This also help introduce them to being conscious at an early age. Binding: Baby ProductPart Number: 6Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 3.7 x 0.7 inches
$ 24.99$ 21.49
Before, straws made out of plastic were the only available choice for consumers. However, pressing environmental concerns led to new regulations regarding their usage, which has given rise to a more sustainable option: reusable straws.
Compared to plastic straws, our cocktail straws are reusable and environment-friendly. Constructed of metal, they tend to be more durable, long-lasting, and will prove to be cost-effective in the long run.
Things to Consider Before Buying Metal Cocktail Straws
- Material. Most metal straws use aluminum or stainless steel for their materials. They are less expensive and easy to clean, making them a practical and wise choice. If you are willing to spend a bit more, there are also straws made of titanium. Titanium straws can be a little pricey, but they offer additional benefits. They are the strongest reusable drinking straw you can find. Also, they are perfect for hot drinks as titanium doesn’t conduct heat as effectively as aluminum or stainless steel.
- Length. Another thing to consider before buying a cocktail straw is its size. Reusable drinking straws come in different lengths ranging from four inches up to 10.5 inches, so make sure to choose the one that will fit your cocktail glasses. Cocktail straws, the shortest of the lot, measure four inches up to five inches. A standard straw can go from seven inches up to eight inches long, making them suitable for small to medium-sized glasses. The longest reusable straw can extend up to 10.5 inches to fit tall glasses.
- Width. Reusable straws may also vary in the width of their openings. Slim straws used for cocktails have an internal diameter of 0.15 inches (3.9 millimeters), while standard-sized straws have a 0.196-inch (5 millimeters) opening. If you need a straw for smoothies, milkshakes, or freshly squeezed juices, buy the ones with a 0.25-inch (6.3 millimeters) diameter. For bubble teas, there are also 0.4-inch (10 millimeters) wide reusable straws.
- Design. Metal reusable straws feature different designs and styles to meet all your drinking needs and add some aesthetic factors to your drinks. You may choose between straight or slightly bent straws to garnish your cocktails. Perfect for sipping, stirring, and scooping, straw spoons are a must-have bar tool. They offer elegant looks and sleek finishes to ensure an outstanding presentation of your cocktail drinks. For making crafted and muddled cocktails, filtered metal straws are available for you to choose from.
- Easy Clean-up. Keeping the reusable straws squeaky clean can be challenging, but it is crucial for the drinker’s safety. So be sure to consider this before buying one. Most reusable straws include cleaning brushes that fit their long and narrow openings, allowing easy cleanup and maintenance. For commercial establishments, we recommend dishwasher-safe options to enable faster and more efficient cleaning without damaging the straw.
Are you looking for high-quality cocktail straws? Advanced Mixology offers a wide selection of drinking straws to provide the best sipping tools for your homes, bars, restaurants, and even coffee shops.