Are you looking for a peachy and refreshing twist to the classic Moscow Mule? Our Peach Mint Mule recipe is exactly what you need. The best part? It's not that complicated to re-create!
- 2 peach slices
- 6 mint leave plus a sprig of fresh mint
- .5 oz. fresh lime juice
- Ginger beer
- 1.5 oz. vodka
1. Add two slices of peach
2. Add 6 mint leaves
3. Add .5 oz lime juice and .5 oz simple syrup
5. Add 1.5 oz vodka, and then add ice.
7. Pour to Advanced Mixology's copper Moscow Mule mug.
8. Top with ginger beer.
9. Garnish with peach and mint.
Need more help? Don't worry, you can also watch the video below: