Scotch whiskey, as its name implies, is a whiskey made in Scotland. It's either made of malt or grain and produced by Scottish folks.
Noticeably, not everyone loves Scotch, for the reason that it acquires a distinct, strong taste. Nevertheless, it's still a good experience to have a glass or two of scotch in a relaxed and quiet night.
Have a glass of this Scottish version of Whiskey Sour today!
Scotch Sour Ingredients:
- 25ml Scotch whiskey
- 25ml Sugar Syrup
- Lemon juice
- Half a lemon
- Sugar to add sweetness
- Cherry and a slice of lime for garnish
Scotch Sour Preparation:
- Prepare your chosen glass by putting ice in it and set it aside.
- In a shaker, put all ingredients and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain and transfer it on the chilled glass.
- Add cherry and lime for garnish
Watch It Here:
The Perfect Pair
The Rise in Fame
Scotch Sour is a great deal with the St.Helena’s people. They love it so much that they drink it any time of the day. Also, France and the US, it's becoming a crowd’s favorite drink.
Challenge yourself with a glass of Scotch Sour and be surprised with the massive flavor that it can provide in every sip you take.
We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.