Scotch whiskey, as its name implies, is a whiskey made in Scotland. It's either made of malt or grain and produced by Scottish folks.
Noticeably, not everyone loves Scotch, for the reason that it acquires a distinct, strong taste. Nevertheless, it's still a good experience to have a glass or two of scotch in a relaxed and quiet night.
Have a glass of this Scottish version of Whiskey Sour today!
Scotch Sour Ingredients:
- 25ml Scotch whiskey
- 25ml Sugar Syrup
- Lemon juice
- Half a lemon
- Sugar to add sweetness
- Cherry and a slice of lime for garnish
Scotch Sour Preparation:
- Prepare your chosen glass by putting ice in it and set it aside.
- In a shaker, put all ingredients and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain and transfer it on the chilled glass.
- Add cherry and lime for garnish
Watch It Here:
The Perfect Pair
The Rise in Fame
Scotch Sour is a great deal with the St.Helena’s people. They love it so much that they drink it any time of the day. Also, France and the US, it's becoming a crowd’s favorite drink.
Challenge yourself with a glass of Scotch Sour and be surprised with the massive flavor that it can provide in every sip you take.