Make yourself an unforgettable impression with this cocktail that will leave everyone in awe of your creativity! The delicate fragrance of wintery rosemary and grapefruit infuses this classic champagne cocktail with a slightly bitter herbal zing.
- 1 bottle Dry champagne, chilled
- 2 cups Fresh grapefruit juice
- Rosemary syrup
- Fill your glasses with half champagne.
- Top each glass with ¼ cup grapefruit juice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rosemary syrup.
To make the rosemary syrup, just combine 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and 3 fresh rosemary sprigs in a pot. Let it simmer and steep for 15 minutes after removing from heat.