You don't have to be a pro bartender to whip up this cocktail. You'll get the refreshment of champagne with only two ingredients, making this recipe ideal if you want something quick but still delicious!
- 1 can (15-oz) Pear halves in syrup or juice
- 1 bottle Sparkling rosé wine or champagne, chilled
Add the pears to a blender and two tablespoons of the reserved liquid.
- Blend until a smooth texture is achieved.
- Divide the pear puree between 6 champagne flutes.
- Top off with sparkling wine, and stir gently.
Ensure that the pear is well blended to avoid chunks in your drink.