This spooky nonalcoholic punch is sure to be a hit at any Halloween celebration, thanks to its combination of spicy ginger beer, refreshing limeade, and terrifying monster eyeballs.
Drain the lychees and set aside the juice.
- Fill the lychees with grapes.
- Divide the lychee "eyeballs" among 6 tumblers.
- Combine the reserved lychee juice, ginger beer, and limeade or lemonade in a large jug.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to make the liquid a bright green.
- Just before serving, drizzle the drink over the “eyeballs.”