Making a new drink is exciting, but sometimes it could be overwhelming especially when the recipe is complicated, your home bar is not properly stocked, and your skills are limited.
So, what do you do? Stick with recipes that are tasty, easy to make, and use supermarket-available ingredients. If you think the recipes below are for beginners, remember, just because a recipe is simple it doesn't mean you should skip or disregard it - there will always be a huge difference between a properly executed Martini and a poorly made one.
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- 5 oz. Cold Ginger Ale
- Cut lemon to three slices. Set aside.
- Combine the liquid ingredients (1 oz. Whiskey and 5 oz. Cold Ginger Ale) in a glass.
- Add ice.
- Add sliced lemon in the glass.
- 1-1/2 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Apple Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- (Optional) Cherries
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a shaker tin.
- Shake well.
- Pour it into a martini glass
3. Moscow Mule
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4-6oz Ginger beer
- (Optional) Lime for garnishing
- Put 1/2 oz lime juice into one of our copper mugs.
- Add vodka. Then, put ice.
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with a lime wheel