Yoshihiro Hi-soft High Performance Professional Grade Cutting Board Japanese Sashimi Chef's Tool Made in Japan (X-Large)
- A cutting board has a significant impact on knife edge durability, more so than the food itself.
- The Hi-soft cutting board is constructed to be the best cutting surface for high carbon steel knives.
- Features a high quality synthetic material specifically designed to minimize stress on your hand and impact on the blade, resulting in better edge retention and a longer lifespan for your knives.
- Allows for easy cleaning and provides odor resistance.
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large available. Made in Japan.
Details: The Hi Soft cutting board is one of the best cutting boards available and is constructed to be the best surface possible for high carbon steel knives. Made of soft polyvinyl acetate in Japan the Hi Soft cutting board minimizes the impact of the blades edge which also reduces the stress that is placed on the wrists. The Hi Soft cutting board is also a great way to get the most out of knives that are made from higher methods of production such as Honyaki and Suminagashi blades. The edges of Honyaki and other higher production knives that have maximum hardness require high quality cutting surfaces such as Hi Soft cutting boards because of the way they absorb the force of impact on the blades edge. The Hi Soft cutting board is also sanitary and fit for restaurant and professional use with a range of sizes that are also convenient for home use. Our boards are made from high quality Polyvinyl acetate to resist warping, cracking, and splitting. They are odor and bacteria resistant. Size available in Small: 15.8" x 8.8"x 0.8"(40cm x 22cm x 2cm) Medium: 17.3" x 9.8"x 0.8"(44cm x 25cm x 2cm) Large: 19.6" x 10.6"x 0.8"(50cm x 27cm x 2cm) X-Large: 23.6" x 11.8"x 0.8"(60cm x 30cm x 2cm) XX-Large: 39.4" x 15.7"x 0.8"(100cm x 40cm x 2cm) XXX-Large: 47.2" x 17.8"x 0.8"(120cm x 45cm x 2cm)
Package Dimensions: 26.2 x 15.2 x 3.8 inches