Viski Summit Copper Julep Professional Metal Stainless Steel Cocktail Strainer for Kitchen with Handle | Home bar tool, Set of 1
- BARTENDER'S CHOICE – Julep strainers are a classic strainer design dating back to the first widespread uses of ice in professional cocktails. Bartenders today use julep strainers when straining from glass shakers or mixing glasses, as opposed to hawthorne strainers which work best on metal tins.
- FAST PERFORMANCE – You need a copper strainer that will maximise performance, not limit it. This strainer has perforations that drain liquids fast, while effectively working to remove any unwanted ingredients, such as ice and seeds.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE – Unlike other julep bar strainers that can cause wrist issues, this handheld strainer has a rounded handle that nestles comfortably in the hand, so it can be used for hours on end.
- VERSATILE – The strainer has an oval shape that fits most cocktail shakers and glasses. As such, the julep strainer is ideal for professional use or at-home cocktail making.
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION – Made from 304 stainless-steel with copper plating, this metal strainer with handle is built to last, even during the most intense bar shifts.
Details: A bar essential as iconic as its eponymous drink, our professional-grade julep strainer is intrinsic to any finished bar set. Cast in stainless steel with a striking copper finish, this tool features uniform perforation across a bowl perfectly sized to fit standard and large mixing glasses.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.1 x 0.9 inches