Color: Multi-functional Orange Peeler
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL UTENSIL: Stainless steel peeler with curved, serrated blade and channel knife; traditional tool for peeling oranges, removing citrus skin, and filleting small slices
- 100% HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL: Forged from premium stainless steel in Solingen, Germany; hardened to produce a sharper, more durable edge;
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE STRENGTH: Lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polyamide handle
- DIMENSIONS: Blade measures 2-1/2-inches long by 3/4-inches wide
- CARE: Food- and dishwasher-safe; proudly made in Solingen, Germany
Details: Marketed worldwide, Triangle Germany stands for high-quality and functional kitchen tools for professional chefs and ambitious home cooks
The Triangle Germany Orange Peeler is a multi-functional, three-in-one combo tool that includes a serrated blade, a smooth blade, and a canal knife all in one easy-to-use utensil. The notch works also as a canal knife and helps to open the skin, without damaging the fruit pulp. The serrated blade is slightly bent to allow cutting small marks into the orange skin; the straight blade removes the orange skin from the pulp by tearing the skin across the marks. White peel leftovers can be removed with the serrated blade while the straight blade cuts the orange into bite-sized pieces.
Made in Solingen, Germany, the Triangle Germany Orange Peeler's blade measures 2-1/2-inches long by 3/4-inches wide. Dishwasher safe.
In 1946, Erwin Hill founded "Hill Metal Fabrication" and started manufacturing rotary whisks from a patented design. Over the years, the product range increased, encompassing a wide range of kitchen tools, and the Triangle brand was registered in 2002. Working closely with local partners in Solingen, Germany, to deliver excellent on-the-job stainless steel manufacturing, Triangle is a third-generation family-owned company committed to quality, functionality and sustainable production.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches