The Art of Craft Wood Cocktail Muddler: 12 inch Hardwood Mojito Drink Muddler Home Bar Tool
Brand: The Art of Craft
- 12” long to protect your knuckles from hitting the edge of the shaker or glass.
- Food safe and free of any glues, lacquers, varnishes or clear coats.
- Flat end design to prevent you from over crushing your herbs.
- Perfect for making Mojitos, Old Fashioneds, Sazeracs, Caipirinhas and more.
- Made from a single piece of Beech hardwood. Hand wash only.
Details: Made from one solid piece of Beech hardwood, this muddler is durable and all natural. Free of any clear coats, lacquers or glues that might chip off or leech into your drink. The 12” length makes this muddler long enough to reach the bottom of your shaker tin without having to worry about banging your hand on the edge. Perfect for muddling fruit, spices, herbs, sugar cubes or whatever your heart desires. Preferred style of most craft bartenders. The flat end design allows you to gently muddle your herbs without crushing them to pieces. This releases the pleasing flavors and aromas you want and none of the bitter flavors you don’t. Wood products should not be submerged in liquids for extended periods of time.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches