- Our 1 1/4 oz pourer is an effortless way to reduce overpouring and spills, thus saving an additional two to four drinks per bottle. It means that our measured liquor pourer will pay for itself in just one bottle!
- Each pourer features a clear spout that will disguise wear and tear and a yellow tail that will help you to easily distinguish it from liquor pourers of different sizes.
- Two ball bearings, for a controlled, smoother, more accurate pour. Bottom design that ensures that the ball bearings will never fall into the bottle.
- Pourer is made out of durable virgin food grade plastic and will never corrode.
- Can be fitted on standard 750 ml liquor bottles. Also can be used with juice, syrups, and oils. Note: inaccurate pourers will occur when used with water.
Details: HOW TO POUR A MEASURED VOLUME OF LIQUID: Step 1 - Before using the pourer, soak it in warm, soapy water for 10-12 minutes, then rinse in cold water. Step 2 – In order to install, wet the cork in warm water and push the pourer straight into the bottle, making sure the collar fits snuggly over the opening. Step 3 - Hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle when pouring. Ensure a naturally pouring motion is used; do not try to "whip" or "baby" the bottle into pouring position. Step 4 - When the bottle is low, allow liquor to reach the neck of the bottle before tilting the 45-degree angle. Place the spout to the lip of the glass, then raise the tail of the bottle. Step 5 - To wash, soak the pourer in warm, soapy water, then rinse in cold water. Step 6 - If cork fins flatten, run it under hot water for approximately 30 seconds, then run under cold water. This will straighten the fins. To remove, twist and pull straight up out of the bottle. For best performance with spirits, we recommend to wash it weekly, when used with cordials, syrups, or juices, wash nightly. NOTE: Do not run through the dishwasher or wash in extremely hot water. Pourers will not be effective with water.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.3 x 2.0 inches