- Classic citrus knife for versatile coring, scoring, and slicing through the skin of citrus fruits
- Made from vg-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of damascus steel with ultra-sharp 16-degree blade angle and incredible blade edge retention
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and reduces friction
- Hand wash and dry; limited lifetime warranty; made in japan
Details: Perfectly sized for coring, scoring and slicing delicate fruits, the shun classic citrus knife will help you tackle those grapefruits, lemons and limes like a pro-without the loss juice. The right knife for the right job-The shun classic lines has them all ultra-thin and incredibly sharp, shun classic knife blades feature a 16-degree blade angle making the blade flexible, but much sharper than traditional western knives. Crafted in seki city Japan, The shun classics are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making and are known world-wide for their incredible edge-retention. Each blade has a core of vg-10-inch super steel-inch with a pattern damascus cladding of 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel-16 layers on either side. The ebony d-shaped Packwood handle has that sleek, sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art, than instrument. The d-shape fits naturally in the hand, for a comfortable grip, regardless of the length of the cutting task at hand. This wood-grain pattern not only enhances the knife's beauty, it also adds durability and stain resistance, and reduces friction when cutting. These heirloom quality knives will be a prized treasure you'll want to pass down to family for generations.
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 3.0 x 1.1 inches