- Accurate: Premium sensing component with accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3°C / 0.5°F. Professional-grade components, assembled into devices you can trust. For even more demanding applications, the device is easily calibratable to a trusted reference, or try the SensorPush HT.w or HTP.xw for even greater out-of-the-box accuracy. Whichever SensorPush you choose, you'll enjoy reliable, quality monitoring of environmental conditions including air temperature, relative humidity, dewpoint and VPD
- Versatile: With its small, attractive design, the HT1 is at home just about anywhere: in a refrigerator, freezer, greenhouse, humidor, wine cellar, instrument case like guitar or violin, a piano, outside as a mini weather station, around the house monitoring a humidifier or thermostat in baby nursery, in the attic, basement, crawlspace, reptile tank, terrarium, plants in a grow tent, drying and curing, a chicken coop or egg incubator and more
- Flexible: Use the sensor and your phone via Bluetooth or add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via Internet. With a G1 Gateway, get updates and push notifications when conditions exceed min/max alarm settings anywhere, ask Alexa for updates, or view data on a computer in our web dashboard. Great for a vacation home, garage, server room, data center, ensuring a dog or other pets are safe in an RV (cellular hotspot required) or anywhere remote monitoring is useful
- Powerful: Line of sight Bluetooth range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home. Obstructions such as walls or doors will reduce this, often considerably, but every day in real world conditions, customers happily monitor difficult situations like walk-in coolers, safes, inside a wall or even on a roof. The small size, convenient mounting hole, and long battery life (typically over 2 years) simplify placing one or multiple sensors wherever they are needed most
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android). Quickly view a digital summary of current conditions for your entire system of connected SensorPush devices. Drill deeper with integrated data logging and graphing with 20 days of storage on the sensor and unlimited in-app storage for unlimited devices using our custom built high performance database. Export any data recording to CSV for analysis or archival with Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and calibrate with ease.
model number: HT1
Part Number: HT1
Details: Your favorite Humidity and Temperature Smart Sensor! Featuring: Durable, splash and rain resistant design for interior or exterior use Long battery life: Battery life now estimated at over 2 years in normal conditions The HT.w can measure, record, and alert on dewpoint and VPD (vapor pressure deficit), and works seamlessly with the G1 WiFi Gateway for remote access. You're busy. You know that proper temp and moisture levels are important. You've already installed humidifiers or dehumidifiers. But who has time for constant monitoring of conditions where they matter most, like refrigerators, freezers, the beer cooler or kegerator, ukelele cases, humidors, snake tank, orchard, or around the household in a kids room or on the patio? SensorPush is the answer. A SensorPush multipurpose smart temperature and humidity meter is compact and easy to use, replacing alarm systems and detectors. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your first sensor and stick it anywhere, even outdoors or in your car. If you love data, SensorPush has it, graphed via in-app reader, web, Alexa, or easily exported. Keep your finger on the pulse of anything from plant growth to reptiles to your pet's nest to remote weather stations to freeze dryers to curing concrete with a history of minute-by-minute updates from our temperature and humidity recorder. Or, just relax. SensorPush is constantly monitoring conditions and you're alerted of issues once your phone connects and data is downloaded from memory via Bluetooth. If you’ll be away for awhile, the sensor keeps the last 45 days of data. For maximum safety, add the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway for access and alerts from anywhere, via the Internet.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.3 x 0.9 inches