Brand: PROOF SYRUP
- NUTTY-SWEET FLAVOR: We blend freshly roasted Georgia pecans into our bitters to create this irresistible syrup that plays equally well with whiskies and rum. Mix with your favorite spirit to enjoy a delicious cocktail.
- ONLY THE BEST: Proof Syrup isn’t a substitute for “real” craft cocktail ingredients, it IS the real ingredients. We source the finest, freshest all-natural ingredients from vendors we trust. All our syrups are gluten-free & non-GMO.
- HANDCRAFTED: We’re serious about quality. That’s why every flavor of Proof Syrup is mixed, cooked, and bottled by hand, in small batches, at our facility in our hometown of Atlanta, Georgia.
- COMPLEX FLAVOR IN SIMPLE STEPS: Spend less time behind the bar laboriously peeling, muddling, and mixing—just stir 1/2 oz of Proof Syrup with 2 oz of your favorite aged spirit (whiskey, bourbon, rye, rum, etc.). It really is that simple.
- LONG SHELF LIFE: Our Old Fashioned syrups (our Traditional, Black Walnut, Maple Bacon, Orange, and Pecan flavors) last 2 years from bottling date. Refrigerate after opening and shake before pouring.
- PERFECT GIFT: Proof Syrup makes the best gift for any cocktail enthusiast, for any occasion — Father's Day, Christmas, birthdays. Can’t decide on a flavor? Try five with our Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup Mini Set!
Details: Proof Syrup is an award-winning cocktail mix that makes Old Fashioneds quickly, easily, and perfectly, every single time. Our syrups began at a craft cocktail bar we owned in Decatur, Ga. We wanted a way to create Old Fashioneds quickly and easily, with authentic ingredients, so we created a syrup containing the sugar, bitters, and citrus oils that give that classic cocktail its characteristic flavors. Given its popularity at the bar, we figured we could probably sell our syrup as a standalone product — so our customers could enjoy the same craft cocktail experience at home. In 2014 we bottled our first three flavors; by 2021, we were producing 16 syrups with flavor profiles ranging from citrusy to savory to nutty to botanical. We still mix, cook, and bottle every batch of Proof Syrup by hand, in our hometown of Atlanta, Ga. Our goal remains the same: to celebrate classic, timeless recipes by inspiring home bartenders to craft their own cocktails any time, anywhere.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches