Brand: Norse Tradesman
Color: Eternal, Natural
- 🍻 DRINK FROM GENUINE OX HORN - Every Viking horn is made of authentic, ethically sourced ox horn (Certified Livestock Certificate), painstakingly selected for appearance, durability, color pattern and shape. Each Norse inspired tankard is unique in shape & color & comes packaged in a medieval burlap sack. It's time that you chose a drinking vessel as interesting as you!
- 🍻 PREMIUM MATERIALS - It all starts with the animals from which our horns are harvested. We only select the finest livestock to provide our drinking horns. Even then, eight out of ten horns do not pass our rigorous quality inspections. Finally, all tankards are fitted with a high-quality wooden base and affixed with the strongest food-safe epoxy available. Norse Tradesman leaves no stone unturned!
- 🍻 HANDCRAFTED WITH CARE - The secret ingredient of a finely crafted mead horn is the care that is put into the construction. Our artisans have been fashioning drinking horns for generations. Each of our horn mugs are hand-selected, hand-cut and hand-polished to near-perfection (we say "near" because as handmade items, no horn is entirely perfect)
- 🍻CUSTOMIZE YOUR HORNS - Choose between multiple sizes (Large ≈ 16 oz / X-Large ≈ 30 oz / XX-Large ≈ 44 oz+), finishes (polished or unpolished) and engraving styles. Note, however, that horn size and color varies. These are 100% natural items!
- 🍻 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - When you purchase authorized Norse Tradesman goods from Daaxo Wares, your product comes guaranteed by our one year warranty. If your item suffers a serious defect in workmanship or materials, we shall provide your money back or we will die trying!
Details: Put down your plastic flower tumbler and drink like a Viking chieftain with Norse Tradesman's genuine horn tankard. When you are seeking the most authentic, Norse drinking vessel this side of Valhalla, there is no substitute. Norse Tradesman, the leader in handcrafted Norse replicas, brings you the highest quality horn stein available to mere mortals. Each Norse Tradesman drinking horn is, of course, fashioned from real ox and cow horn, ethically sourced from slaughterhouses in which the animals are harvested for their meat. Hand cut, hand carved and hand polished, each mug is truly a unique piece of Viking lore. The horn is super-heated in order to create the seamless curved handle, which is simply an extension of the horn itself, carefully bent back after heating. The Norse Tradesman drinking horn is 100% food safe, as its interior is coated with lacquer. Drink beer, mead, ale, liquor or any other cold beverage with confidence. However, do not drink hot beverages out of your tankard, as may cause the base to warp, resulting in a breach. Only a fool treats his tankard like a simple coffee mug. This also means you should NOT place the horn in your dishwasher. Besides, the Norsemen didn't have fancy dishwashing machines. Care for your horn like the Norse treasure that it is! We shall include care instructions along with your purchase, so do not fear for lack of information. Plus, our support team is always a click away, ready to aid with advice, good cheer and even a strong sword arm if the ocassion calls for it. Now raise your horns in honor of the old Norsemen! Raise your horns in remembrance of a time when life was simple and victory was sealed in blood! Skål!
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.9 x 4.0 inches