Brand: Never Have I Ever
Color: Red and White
- HILARIOUS AND FUN PARTY GAME: Relive your funny and entertaining moments with your friends while playing this card game. Transform your and your friends’ awkward and embarrassing experiences into silly memories and add a dollop of humor to your next game night!
- STRENGTHENS BOND WITH FRIENDS: This card game not only ensures that your party is one to remember but also offers an engaging way of bonding with friends and family. Whether you use it as an ice breaker game for college parties or as a way to enjoy with old buddies, our game helps you laugh and let loose!
- EASY TO LEARN AND PORTABLE: This multiplayer game includes 550 cards – 485 play cards/questions, 65 rule cards, and instructions, which are super easy to learn. Perfect for groups of 4-12 people, this game can be played anywhere and everywhere. Be it camping or on vacation, this game will be a fun companion!
- GAME FOR ANY OCCASION: This game will be an outrageous hit for any occasion — from birthday parties to bachelorettes. You will not only have a fun time playing this game but also get to know more about your friends’ and family’s life — creating new memories of laughing at each other’s embarrassing moments.
- PERFECT GIFT: Our Classic Edition card game makes a delightful gift (ages 17+). From housewarming gifts to secret Santa celebrations, this gift would make a perfect addition to anyone's home and game collection. Bring this gift to the next holiday party and get ready for a night of funny moments!
model number: WSX-Never Have I Ever-GM
Part Number: WSX-Never Have I Ever-GM
Details: This is a Card Game for endless fun
Every game of Never Have I Ever presents a chance to relive life's funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your friends and family members. Well, don't worry, all your poor life decision-making has finally paid off. We've thought of hundreds of things you may or may not want to admit, and added rules to spice things up.
Everyone gets 10 Play Cards to start and takes a turn reading a Red Rule Card. During each round players have a chance to admit whether they’re ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’ of a Play Card. If you’re guilty, you have to keep the card. If you're not guilty, you have to discard it. The first person to collect 10 Play Cards wins (or losses depending on how you look at life).
Each round, a new person will pick a Red Rule Card from the pile, read the directions aloud, and place it face up on the table. Then, all the players (including the player that drew the rule card) does what the card says. For example: One rule card is called "Awkward Moment," which reads: "Everyone passes a play card to you. Once you have everyone's play card, you must answer them all. If you are guilty of the play card, you have to keep it. If you are not guilty of the play card, you discard it."
Here Are Some Play Card Examples
Never Have I Ever Dated My Sibling's Ex. Never Have I Ever Done Something Illegal With A Family Member. Never Have I Ever Shown Up To Thanksgiving High. Never Have I Ever Rocked A Muffin Top.
Original game: Includes 550 Cards (485 Play Cards and 65 Rule Cards with 10 Variations) + instructions.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.0 x 2.8 inches