- Snow picket with innovative design that includes an affixed galvanized steel cable that increases speed and safety during anchor setup
- Aircraft-grade aluminum T-beam offers maximum strength with minimum weight
- Reinforced hammer-end reduces deformation; tapered drive-end penetrates easily into tough snow
- Includes multiple, beveled attachment points to allow vertical and horizontal placement
- Weighs 16 ounces; measures 20.6 x 2 inches (52 cm long); manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty; made in the USA
Details: Designed with feedback from the American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA), the MSR Snow Cable Picket Anchor is poised to become the safety anchor of choice for mountain professionals and recreationalists. Boasting superior engineering and durability, it features a galvanized steel cable that speeds anchor rigging and easily cuts through snow to leave it undisturbed, creating fast, reliable protection when it counts. The Cable Picket's affixed cable increases speed and safety during anchor setup, and it's made of galvanized steel for superior strength and durability. The anchor's aircraft-grade aluminum T-beam offers maximum strength with minimum weight. Its reinforced hammer-end reduces deformation, and the tapered drive-end penetrates easily through tough snow. For convenience, the snow picket includes multiple, beveled attachment points to allow vertical and horizontal placement. Weighs 16 ounces. Measures 20.6 x 2 inches (52 cm long). Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty. Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 3.0 x 2.4 inches