Color: 1 Oz, Red
- The Miranor Wine Measured Pourer is specifically designed to pour alcohol, wine and spirits only.
- The Alcohol and Wine Pourer 1 oz is made out of durable virgin food-grade plastic that won’t dissolve in alcohol like cheap analogs.
- Fits snugly on standard 750ml liquor bottles and wine bottles to guarantee the perfect measurement of the liquid.
- For proper use, tilt only at an angle of 45 to 60 degrees (please see the picture) and please read the description below.
- MAKE SURE YOU PRIME YOUR MEASURED POURER BEFORE USE!
Details: The Pourer facilitates the work of the bartender and increases the profit of a bar. The Miranor Measured Pourers: 1) Specifically designed to pour alcohol, wine and spirits only. 2) Made out of durable virgin food-grade plastic that won’t dissolve in alcohol like cheap analogs. 3) Fits snugly on standard 750ml liquor bottles and wine bottles to guarantee the perfect measurement of the liquid. How to clean 1. Soak in warm soapy water for 5-6 minutes 2. Rinse in cold water for 2-3 minutes 3. Insert the measured pourer to the bottle. It is best when the pourer is a little wet. *Don't put in the dishwasher. *Don't use bleach or abrasive chemical cleaners. How to prime the pourer Do this at first-time use and after cleaning. 1. Cover the opening with a clean towel. Make sure you have created an airtight seal over the hole. 2. Tilt the bottle in a pouring motion. Continue to keep the airtight seal over the opening. 3. Tilt the bottle back to the upright position. Once the bottle is set down, you can release the seal. * The priming won't be successful without an airtight seal. ATTENTION! There are a few reasons, why measured liquor pourers measured aren't pouring correctly: 1. Didn't make an airtight seal over the opening when priming. 2. Air bubbles might be in the pourers. (Wash and prime again) 3. Pouring too fast or too slow (Use a normal pouring motion for priming and pouring) 4. Using any other liquid besides wine, spirits, or alcohol. (Our pour spouts are designed for wine spirits and alcohol only) Recommendations: Don’t pour too slow or fast Don't forget to clean and prime your pourer During the pouring, the angle of inclination of the bottle should be from 45 to 60 degrees
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.1 x 1.9 inches