Brand: SIP. Premium Barware of Landas Supply
Color: Natural Canvas
- An essential and classic piece to add to your barware or bartending collection
- Great for crushing ice of proper consistency and texture. Ideal for bartenders for making mixed drinks such as mojitos, juleps, moscow mules and other cocktails
- Professional restaurant grade canvas bag absorbs the liquid as you crush ice so that you have perfectly crushed ice of your desired texture without the melted liquid
- Includes one (1) vintage style Lewis bag made of high quality, heavy-duty natural canvas (20 oz) with a hanging loop for drying. Now triple stitched.
- Bag Dimensions 8.5” W x 12.25” H, with a 3.25” inch flap. Machine washable. Other items shown in photos sold separately.
model number: SYNCHKG071442
Part Number: COMINHKG071442
Details: Do you ever need crushed ice but you don’t have an icemaker? Need a simple, practical, and effective way to make crushed ice? Tired of making mixed cocktails with improper, chunky ice cubes?
Try the new Lewis Bag by SIP. With the Lewis Bag by SIP Premium Barware of Landas Supply, you can crush your own ice to your desired consistency. The bag is made of a natural, heavy-duty high quality canvas that wicks away water as you crush ice, so that you have liquidless, beautiful ice to prepare mixed drinks and cocktails the proper way. It’s a simple method, it’s easy to store, a great way to impress your guests and release your anger.
Order the Lewis Bag by SIP. now before your ice melts.
Bag Dimensions 8.5” W x 12.25” H (without flap). 15.5” H with a 3.25” inch flap
How to Use: Fill the bag with desired amount of ice cubes, enough for 1 - 3 drinks at a time. Fold the flap over the opening and roll the bag down to create a secure pouch. Place the bag over a sturdy surface such as a cutting board. Using a large wooden object such as a wooden mallet, beat the bag from one side to another, then up and down the bag until the ice reaches your desired texture. Unroll the bag, scoop the ice, and fill your cup! After use, remove all the unused ice and hang the bag upside down to dry. For a quicker dry, place in the dryer.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 8.9 x 1.0 inches