- Includes an all-purpose 5.5” Santoku knife, an everyday 4.5” Utility knife and a 3” Paring knife for detailed prep tasks
- Kyocera’s most popular series of ceramic knives designed with comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x Longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Details: Kyocera’s most popular advanced ceramic set which includes the essential revolution series knives for any home cook preparing fresh meals. The 5.5” Santoku is an all-purpose knife for everyday slicing of fruits, vegetables, boneless meats and fish. The 4.5” utility knife is perfect for precise slicing and straight cuts. The 3” Paring knife is ideal for detailed tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. For anyone enjoying healthy meals at home, use this set for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Not recommended for frozen or hard foods. Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship.
Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 7.1 x 1.2 inches