- Kai inspire 4-inch citrus knife for peeling and segmenting fruits
- Made with high-carbon, high-chromium German din1. 4116 stainless steel
- Features a hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) that is razor-sharp
- Features a molded Resin handle shaped for comfort A safe, sure grip
- Knife comes with a protective sheath for safe storage
Details: The Inspire 4-inch citrus knife is small and nimble and segments and peels fruits beautifully. The celebrated edge is ideal for cutting through tough peels or slicing tomatoes. Kai inspire is a series of cutlery made to inspire your cooking. Each knife features beautiful styling, top performance, and an affordable price. From the unique hammered finish, to its effortless cutting capabilities, you’ll fall in love every step of the way. The high-carbon stainless steel blade has been expertly hardened for exceptional edge retention, strength, and rigidity. The mirror polish on the upper part of the blade and a graze finish on the lower part add beauty as well as enhancing stain and corrosion resistance. Each edge is hand-sharpened and finished to a razor-sharp 16° cutting edge Each side. Thought and care went into styling the comfortable, contoured handle made to fit both larger and smaller hands. A matching storage sheath is included with each piece of inspire kitchen cutlery.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.8 x 0.2 inches