- Sandblasting (sand carving) cuts deep and permanently into glass, crystal, or metal and won't fade
- Designs are freehand drawn, stencils skillfully hand cut, and each piece is sandblasted individually
- Proudly handmade in America; Each individual piece is signed and dated to preserve the timeless art
- Many sizes and unique designs available, special requests are welcomed if you want any custom items
- 1.5 Ounce (44ml), 2.25 Inch Tall, 2 Inch Wide, Highly chip resistant, Safe edge round rim technology
Details: - Lead free - Heavy glass - Handmade in the US - Manufactured in the US - Highly chip resistant - Safe edge round rim technology - Pure solid colored glass - Signed and dated (with paw print and year) on bottom - Custom designs and personalized engravings available - Dishwasher safe shot glasses but hand washing is recommended Sandblasting (sand carving) cuts deep and permanently while laser etched or printed items tend to fade. Sandblasting gives the best and sharpest cut into glass or crystal so its much more noticeable than laser with a richer, and much more dimensional presentation. Each design is freehand drawn and all stencils are skillfully cut by hand, then each piece is sandblasted individually. To ensure the authenticity and preserve the timeless value of the art, each individual piece is signed and dated. Makes a wonderful centerpiece since the etching are visible on all sides. Designs wrap around adding stunning depth and beauty. Amoprax Inc offers many different designs, colors, and similar products that will enliven your home or kitchen. Thanks for looking!
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches